• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mom... Do My....

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Ears look better up or down?! :lol: :lol:

Here they are down.....

DSCF0125.jpg

And up..... :lol:
DSCF0124.jpg

:lol:

While I'm at it, here are some more of Rudy during his favourite pass time!! :lol: Think he is happy Kayj?! :wink:

DSCF0129.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

Aww, He's GOOOOOrgeous. and i know im not Kay, But YES - he looks veeeery happy. Aww, hes such a cute little guy!! :love: xx

So that means Rudy has done a Binky AND held his ears upright all in the same week!! :shock:
Blimey, he'll need a few MONTHS rest now :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

honeybunny said:
lovely pictures..and as I've been following your other thread...glad you've got something done! :lol:

:lol: I'm going out in a minute Jill, and I'm on holidays anyway! Thats a good enough excuse for me to sit and do nothing and be on ru for hours! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JCO said:
So that means Rudy has done a Binky AND held his ears upright all in the same week!!
Blimey, he'll need a few MONTHS rest now

:lol: Yep, definately! He is fast asleep as I type! Bless him!

lynda m said:
Is he possibly the worlds laziest rabbit??

Bless him!

Ummmmmmmmm....... YEP! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rudy is the laziest bun in the world :lol: :lol: :lol: and why not when you have a mum & dad like Laura & Nick who do everything for you. Its because he his so gorgeous that he gets away with it.
As regards the ears he looks cute either way and he as to go to sleep with is ears up so he doesn't miss any food or treats.

Well, ofcourse, it matters not one bit whether Rudy's ears are up or down - still a very handsome fluffster.......can you ever see his eyes to tell if he's awake though Laura? :lol:

Back