• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something useful on Ebay!!!!!

I saw those at a rabbit show we went to in Reading. They had them on nearly all of the cages there. I thought they were a great idea! I'm going to try to get some for the summer. :D

AMETHYST

I'd really like to find some solar powered fans so I can put them in the buns sheds outdoors. If anyone finds such a thing (the only ones I've seen so far have been gimmicky fans attached to caps :? ) please let me know!

Thanks! I'm not sure :? It seems to be for extract ventilation rather than a fan, I'm not quite sure whether that would work effectively to cool down the inside of a shed, and £80 is a lot of cash to find out :? I'd rather try and find a traditional type fan if they exist, but I'm yet to find one!

AlisonA said:
Thanks! I'm not sure :? It seems to be for extract ventilation rather than a fan, I'm not quite sure whether that would work effectively to cool down the inside of a shed, and £80 is a lot of cash to find out :? I'd rather try and find a traditional type fan if they exist, but I'm yet to find one!

I thought it was £60 not £80? Still, yes it is more expensive but do remember if you were to ger a battery powered one for cheaper the batteries would cost a fortune! But yes, on looking at it it does appear to be an extractor. Sorry! I'll keep looking for something more traditionally "fan-like"!

AMETHYST

:lol: I hope you have more luck than I do! Yes that part is £60 but the actual fan bit that attaches to it is an additional £20 (as I read the site anyway). I'll try the hardware shop near where I work next week, they always seem to have really random gadgety type things, I got a solar power shed light from there so with a bit of luck it's coming up to solar power fan season too :?

I have one of those crate cooler things, my rabbits are scared of the noise it makes and won't go near it! I got mine from P@H for £7 last year.

Back