• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Bonding" my three

Caz

Mama Doe
rabbitjump.jpg

This is when they realised they had all come face to face :shock: - the more observant will notice the stream of urine from Cosmos!

They all ended up covered in pee - lovely!

"Helping" mum with the gardening :roll:
pruning.jpg

Caz

Mark and Shell said:
Looks promising though, hows it all going??? Gorgeous bunnies :D :D

Hmm - less fur pulling just a lot of peeing, only problem being I can't mix them daily only at weekends! They live next door during the week.

Caz

Gorgeous buns! :D :D

If it's any help, my bonded boys just spray on each other in Spring! :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Carol xxx

Hmm maybe not - went out for an hour to walk the dogs, came back and Zeus had a torn ear and Cosmos a cut nose :roll: !

They have been seperated again.

Caz

Caz said:
Hmm maybe not - went out for an hour to walk the dogs, came back and Zeus had a torn ear and Cosmos a cut nose :roll: !

They have been seperated again.

Caz

ANOTHER BUNNY NEEDED THEN! :D :D :D :D

great photo Caz :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) its great to see 3 different sizes of bun :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hows it going now :?:

They still live side by side as normal OH has caved in and said I can take both playhouses however no more bunnies I can't face it, I just don't seem to have any luck with them :( !

Caz

Back