• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marvin - Kahlo's little man (hopefully)

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
We went to GBH today to look at the boy bunnies - thinking that my OH would say none of them were 'quite right'..... but..... we've kind of reserved this little chap

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5213

He's still very young, but was neutered early so that they could x-ray his leg at the same time. He's so sweet, and they think he'll be less of a threat to Kahlo (who's quite territorial over the house!) because he's easy going.

We're still making our final decision, but Kahlo may be off on a bonding holiday soon - and I'll need to do some internet shopping :D :D :D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! :D

Yay! A little lionhead has found a new home :D

I hope everything works out for you :D

loopylop said:

I just showed my OH the piccie of Sophie and Rudy and said that this is what a lop/lionhead pairing looked like together - he thinks they look adorable together :D :D

There was another bunny who was an agouti lop, but my OH said he wanted a bunny that didn't just look like Kahlo in a different colour - I don't think we could get more different :lol: :D

racheyrabbit said:
loopylop said:

I just showed my OH the piccie of Sophie and Rudy and said that this is what a lop/lionhead pairing looked like together - he thinks they look adorable together :D :D

There was another bunny who was an agouti lop, but my OH said he wanted a bunny that didn't just look like Kahlo in a different colour - I don't think we could get more different :lol: :D

Haha! OMG if he is anything like Rudy - you will truley be blessed!

Sophie is my little hyper terror and Rudy is my calm and sweet little boy!

They are so sweet looking! If Merlin is anything like Rudy, pics just don't do him justice!!!

How exciting! I bet they'll make a lovely couple. Looking forward to the piccies.

Well, Angela is picking my little girl up on Thursday morning - so that will be judgement day - perhaps it is a good thing that I don't get to see their first meeting. I'd probably just grab my girlie and get her away from the boy bunny that's doing bad stuff :lol: :lol:

We liked another boy too - but my OH fell for Marvin's punk hairstyle! He's going to be tiny next to Kahlo, but he's still quite young and got a bit of growing to do. He was neutered as soon as his bits dropped :shock: :shock: so that they could x-ray his leg at the same time. No sooner had he got them and they were gone - :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back