• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoe, the cat, and some sunny pics...

tmak

Warren Scout
My father was out with Zoe, she went under the picnic table for some shade.

In the meantime, next door but one's lovely cat came over for some fuss.

My father, not sure what's going to happen strokes the cat who is now on the picnic table, then Zoe who is under it - neither of them are bothered.

The cat jumps off the picnic table to make her way home, a jealous Zoe growls at the cat and chases her all the way up the garden - and as fast as that cat ran Zoe was right behind her all the way! The cat goes over the wall and my father thought Zoe was going after her, but she just put her paws on the wall and made sure the cat was gone!

She then comes back for some fuss as if butter wouldn't melt. I think she thinks she's a little dog, she guards our garden and follows us around as if she is!

No crow or cat can set foot on that lawn while she's out! She's my girl alright, sees them all off! :D

Photo-0002.jpg

He got this photo on his mobile before she kicked off, he tried to video it but it was all over before he got his phone set - she doesn't hang about!

nope, she's not shy :wink:

Yep, cat didn't know what was happening, just that she had to run! Pity really because she's a lovely cat and we hoped they might be friends, but even so, I was so proud when I heard my girl can take on a cat!

I think my father's still in shock! I missed it all though.

She was practically out all day today sunning it, here are a couple of pics (the top one's were a while ago and one is in my sig).

She was getting a bit sleepy under the deck chair.

230406_03.jpg
230406_04.jpg

140506_02.jpg
140506_01.jpg

Back