• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BLOODY RUDE!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
I was asked a few weeks ago now to do a home visit, so i went all the way there 40 minutes each way, and he now has NOT got back to me, i can understand him changing his mind (may have seen a rabbit he prefered else where) although i am a little ****** that he wasnt sure before he called me out :twisted: its not like i am busy with 30+ rabbits is it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: but not to even call and say sorry hes changed his mind is a **** take!

bunnymadhouse said:
mmm anoying isnt it .
some people think weve all the time in the world :evil:

yer i think thats the problem they dont think, well about anyone else anyway! :roll: :roll:

Eve you'll have to get used to that..happens quite a lot..

How many buns have you got in the rescue at the moment...not your own the rescue ones? And have you any spaces?!

honeybunny said:
Eve you'll have to get used to that..happens quite a lot..

How many buns have you got in the rescue at the moment...not your own the rescue ones? And have you any spaces?!

i think its about 15 and i have no spaces, but can take some if they come in with there hutch why?

wondered as...if the calls here keep coming about babies I'll be really stuck..although have had some kind offers to foster ..at present I'm managing but if next week is like last week..well :(

honeybunny said:
wondered as...if the calls here keep coming about babies I'll be really stuck..although have had some kind offers to foster ..at present I'm managing but if next week is like last week..well :(

i can take a few from you but you would need to get them down to me!

I'm just sounding people out and thanks for offer....there may be bunny runs going national soon!..but let's hope it's not needed

honeybunny said:
I'm just sounding people out and thanks for offer....there may be bunny runs going national soon!..but let's hope it's not needed

well the offers there but as you so righlty know that can change very quick too!

Back