• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic and Charlie - finally bonded!

LurcherGirl

Mama Doe
I have been bonding these two for ages (about 4 months), but because I don't have heeps of time to do lots every day, it has taken longer. But I think we have cracked it and these are the first pictures of both of them together... taken today!

I think I will take their separation wire out in their cage this week-end, so they can have the full 5' cage together! I am so pleased for them. They are really relaxed together and look so happy!

Magic_and_Charlie_0506.jpg

Magic_and_Charlie_0506_1.jpg

Oh what a gorgeous couple they make - well done for persevering ooh, I could just gather them up and snuggle them to bits :oops: :D

I have taken the separation wire out of their cage (which makes it a 5' cage) today and they are perfectly happy in there together now. It is so nice to see them being together!

Well, that's one pair down and one to go. Angel (wild cross) and Lancelot (French Lop x Continental Giant) are the next couple on the list! :)

Ver a

Back