• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Psychic bunnies?

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Whilst out with my bunnies earlier I noticed that they had neatly nibbled the word "weather" out of the newspaper. On the other side it read "nearly".

Shortly afterward it began to rain.

Do you think my bunnies are psychic?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Would you mind giving them pages with the lottery numbers on please and let me know the results

:lol: Will try it tomorrow with Mystic Molly.

Only thing is, how will I know if the winning numbers are the ones they've eaten or the ones left behind? :?

Mine used to nibble around pictures of computers then leaves the pictures on the bed for us, we think they wanted one of their own :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or we had three english sisters, and even when in separate rooms if you gave one food the others would all suddenly appear for food. We think they had a hive mind :? :lol:

the happy bee said:
Aliandbuns said:
:lol: Will try it tomorrow with Mystic Molly.

Only thing is, how will I know if the winning numbers are the ones they've eaten or the ones left behind? :?

Buy two tickets?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumb: go it covered both ways then I guess!!

OK so I tried the lottery numbers thing - but they only picked 3 numbers...

4, 7 and 28

I think they were doing bunny maths... 4 x 7 = 28 :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
OK so I tried the lottery numbers thing - but they only picked 3 numbers...

4, 7 and 28

I think they were doing bunny maths... 4 x 7 = 28 :lol:

You need to get on tv!! You can make millions with their psychic AND super math abilities!

xxx

Back