• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much fun...

nicole

Mama Doe
...is a carboard tube with pellets in the middle and stuffed with hay?

Well Dougal thinks this is just fab, he's picking it up and throwing it across the kitchen. Gizmo is just thinking "this guy is crazy".

Well it made me smile.

I have recently discovered Milly has a passion for anything she can throw! She likes to "help" me clean out the cage by grabbing the brush or pan and throwing them. She seems to forget about being the scared nervous bunny she is usually when she is doing this !

jay said:
I have recently discovered Milly has a passion for anything she can throw! She likes to "help" me clean out the cage by grabbing the brush or pan and throwing them. She seems to forget about being the scared nervous bunny she is usually when she is doing this !

I'm glad somebody else has a little helper i thought that frank was one of a kind he also loves trying to get in the black bag as well. :lol:

Back