• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay - HELP

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Can anyone in the Harlow area help? Just spotted this hutch on ebay, says it comes with free rabbit and guinea pig. I didnt want to report it until I asked if anyone can take them.

i have called him and he is busy at the monent so i will call back later, is there anyone to able to take the piggie? i an being inudated with make piggies at the monent and as i am not really as piggie rescue am getting stuck with them! cheryl?

they want to let it run to see how much money they will get" :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

donna-arc said:
If you do get hold of them, you can bring the guinea to us on 21st if you're still coming.

i didnt leave a number donna as i had two rediculus (sp?) calls with this twit and he said his wife felt dubious about giving them to a rescue :shock: :shock: but fills perfectly fine selling them on ebay! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: i havehis number though if someone else wants to ring the ********!

Back