• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do your rabbits?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Poo everywhere when you put them in there outdoor run?
I put mine out at 8.30am today,they have pooed everywhere!!!

bluebunny said:

Yes :!: they certainly do :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It seems to be first thing though, and after doing the second sanctuary rounds things begin to stay a bit cleaner....till the early evening and then it starts all over again with avengence :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If someone invents rabbit nappies they will be Millionaires :wink: :lol:

Adele said:
bluebunny said:

Yes :!: they certainly do :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It seems to be first thing though, and after doing the second sanctuary rounds things begin to stay a bit cleaner....till the early evening and then it starts all over again with avengence :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If someone invents rabbit nappies they will be Millionaires :wink: :lol:
They never do it in there indoor pens!

bluebunny said:

The Sanctuary bunnies dont do much in their inside houses either..it does tend to be the great outdoors that they make their mark on.....but better it is outside than indoors I guess :?: :)

Adele said:
bluebunny said:

The Sanctuary bunnies dont do much in their inside houses either..it does tend to be the great outdoors that they make their mark on.....but better it is outside than indoors I guess :?: :)
Yes seems so! :)

Milly doesn't seem to understand that she is meant to poo in the litter tray and now Jack has started copying her and I have to sweep the dining room floor just outside their cage every morning and evening. A friend came over and was horrified that there were FIVE poo's outside the cage on the floor. I didn't say that five was practically clean! :roll:

Mine all used to use litter trays, then decided that wasn't fun anymore and just go everywhere! No barefoot walking on my lawn...ew!

Yes, because I have so many rabbits in one room, they all poo everywhere to tell all the others that they have been there... :lol:

Mine don't, but they can get back to there hutch when ever they want and do it there.

Yes mine do - even if I put their litter tray in with them they still pebble-dash the place! :lol: Yet it's the same run and same litter tray that they have every day just in a slightly different place. :?

Millie uses her litter tray in her hutch and in the house, when the run is on the grass, she always uses the same corner, even when the run is in a different place. However, when the run is on the patio, she goes anywhere and everywhere - can anyone explain that!
Jane

Mine usually don't poo at all while they are outside!! Espeically Oliver, he holds it in until he gets back in his cage. Then hops into his litter box and does his business!

xxx

My 2 poop all over the place in the garden but Pepper will not wee outside, she has to go back inthe house and use the litter tray. I think its quite sweet. Orio is a typical boy though and goes whereever he feels like. In the house though they only use the litter trays and i have enough of them. I have 5 to make sure they cant miss :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, if they need the loo they generally hop back in their run/hutch and go in the litter tray.

However, when they come in they poo everywhere!!!!

Back