• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PWS Runs - what about this from surrey pets??

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Can this be quickly put up and taken down??

I am thinking about getting them for the buns to have on the grass now the evening are light and i can watch them from my lounge, at the mo their run is permanantly attached to their hutch.

But as we have a small garden i dont want it to be there permenantly so how long does it take to take it down, is there any way of undoing on end and folding it??

Thanks alot!!!

Also...anyone have any pics of the normal set of 8 so i know how big it is??

cheers :D

I would think it's quite easy to fold up. Mine stays permanently on the end of the run. They're only allowed in it when supervised though, Ruby likes to dig!

Hope you can get a fair idea of how big it is form here. One end is the run though. You could put the panels the other way round, but I found this wasn't high enough for my bunnies.

DSCN0796.jpg

I have some of the PWS panels too. But only allow the bunnies in when I am there to supervise.

For ease of use, and flexibility they are great. Last night mine was on the patio for a change rather than the lawn and it was easy to move it there and then fold it up afterwards when finished with it. So very easy to move around and open up and then pack away. :D

That's about 3'. If you lay them on their side, they're about 2' high I think.

great thanks. Am very tempted to get some but concious of the amount of furnnature i have in the garden so its good they can be easily packed away..

They looked higher than 3 foot high in your photo Helen. prob just the way the pic was taken!

Yep, we often take it outside for the guineas! :D

It is usually up in the living room though to stop buns eating wires!

Its very easy to take up and down - if you get rid of the stupid twirly clip things it comes with and get some plant ties or something similar!!!

agreed on the stupid curly spring things.... they are a waste of time. I cable tied mine together and just left one end undone. Makes it so much easier.

Deb x

silly4sows said:
agreed on the stupid curly spring things.... they are a waste of time. I cable tied mine together and just left one end undone. Makes it so much easier.

Deb x

Ditto! :D

Alfie kennedy said:
Its just for a bit of time on the grass when im cleaning them out, or something?!?!

what do yoiu think?? i work it out to be 2 feetx 2 feet per panel???

That's what I work it out as too. It's pretty much the same size as the one that I have for my two.
Various151.jpg

They seem happy enough in it when we're out during the day!

Cool thanks Bluebunny and Fairy Angel,

Fairy Angel - how high is yours two foot???

Why am i so excited about getting a rabbit pen???? :?

Fairy Angel said:
Alfie kennedy said:
Its just for a bit of time on the grass when im cleaning them out, or something?!?!

what do yoiu think?? i work it out to be 2 feetx 2 feet per panel???

That's what I work it out as too. It's pretty much the same size as the one that I have for my two.
Various151.jpg

They seem happy enough in it when we're out during the day!

Sorry to hijack this thread a little, but am I right in thinking your run has got lamanite/wooden flooring which is a seperate peice that is on carpet?

If so, where did you get it from? Can you buy just peices of it?

The panels are 2ft high by 2ft7 length. You could prob put them the other way to make it taller if you used cable ties rather than the spikes provided. However the spikes are good for pushing into grass (they're the wrong way up in my pic).

I've never had a problem with them jumping out, but it did come with a net that you can put over the top. It will hook over the other (curved) ends of the spikes.

Back