• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dobb's and Candys first night

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
Jere are a few photos of Dobb's first night at the mad house, as you can see from the cage shots, they seem pretty uninterested in each other, when there out Dobb's just chases Candy all over the place, I've never seen her move so fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/kazmags/80c96d83.jpg[/IMG]

4edff7b9.jpg

IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/kazmags/dobbs1.jpg[/IMG]

dobbs5.jpg

dobbs4.jpg

amysknee.jpg

I hope that over the next couple of night I'm going to see lots more playing then I can get some good photos to show you all.

Fingers crossed for the bonding

Aww, I hope they settle down well together :D

Just be warned though, all buns that come from Kays are spoilt! :lol: :lol:

Rudy has to have his food delicately chopped up - otherwise he doesn't eat it! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:

Rudy has to have his food delicately chopped up - otherwise he doesn't eat it! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too.

The carrot rings were cut into 4 and the cucumber 8, it was only the curly kale that was in chunks cos candy likes it that way all the rest of her veg has to be cut up small just the way dobbs likes it. Think Dobb's kale will have to be chopped up too, I even peel candies apples but dobbs isn't quite that fussy, yet...... how daft am I :lol: :lol: :lol:

bluebunny said:
OMG!
is he the velveteen lop?
me want :love:

I'm no good on breeds but yes his fur is velvety and he is a lopp, all I know for sure is he is a little darling with the most beautiful nature, really playfull and full of mischief and boy does he like his cuddles.

runnybabbit said:
loopylop said:

Me too.

The carrot rings were cut into 4 and the cucumber 8, it was only the curly kale that was in chunks cos candy likes it that way all the rest of her veg has to be cut up small just the way dobbs likes it. Think Dobb's kale will have to be chopped up too, I even peel candies apples but dobbs isn't quite that fussy, yet...... how daft am I :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww!! :lol: :lol: Your not daft, Just love your bunnies :D :D . You sure Dobbs doesn't have rich tea biscuits for breakfast and wheatabix for his tea . . ? Tilly-May came home from Kays addicted :shock: . Now in a morning i get seriously mugged for her rich tea finger biscuits, on a weekend she'll lie in my bed flopped out under the covers with her rich tea, hot water bottle and a teddy :oops: :roll: :lol: !! Dobbs is Gorgeous, and i wish them all the luck in the world together :D :D xx

beckiboo186 said:
runnybabbit said:
loopylop said:

Me too.

Aww!! :lol: :lol: Your not daft, Just love your bunnies :D :D . You sure Dobbs doesn't have rich tea biscuits for breakfast and wheatabix for his tea . . ? Tilly-May came home from Kays addicted :shock: . Now in a morning i get seriously mugged for her rich tea finger biscuits, on a weekend she'll lie in my bed flopped out under the covers with her rich tea, hot water bottle and a teddy :oops: :roll: :lol: !! Dobbs is Gorgeous, and i wish them all the luck in the world together :D :D xx

Thanks becki.

Candys a bit braver tonight and instead of hiding she is just letting him chase her but she did go into his cage and pinch some of his food and hay and then had a poo.

Candy was already on rich tea bic's so there's no change there, a small piece of wholemeal toast in the morning as well seem to go down a treat (less than quater of a hovis slice).

These two are barmy, jumping on and off chairs and chasing round and round, they've both just gone flying into my kitchen bin, one after another because they went from carpet to lino, put the brakes on and skidded. I'm going to watch this from a safe height.

Dobbs is a Velveteen Lop but is quite small.

I am so glad Dobbs as gone to a good loving home, it is like when I rehomed Rudy, I miss him terrible but at least I know they are happy thanks to you guys on here.

kayj said:

I am so glad Dobbs as gone to a good loving home, it is like when I rehomed Rudy, I miss him terrible but at least I know they are happy thanks to you guys on here.
Yes he is the one me wanted :love:

kayj said:

Dobs is the bunny i really wanted as Oakleys pal but she didn't like him :( :( :( :( Im so glad he's gone to a good home though! And he still has his name :D :D :D

We've had a break through today, I had to ring kay stright away and tell her.

Candy has spent all her time running away from a very mistyfied Dobbs but today candy just strolled over to him, he stood very still with wide eyes, she sniffed all round his face then rubbed her chin all over it, sniffed down his body, sniffed his bottom then nudged his tail with her nose and hopped off slowly. Dobb's stood there for a minute, I guess as shocked as I was, turned round and hopped after her and all has been calm since.

Think we might be getting there but I don't want to temp fate.

awwwww! sounds like it's going well :D I wish you the best of luck with the bonding, it can be a bit nerve wracking but soooooo rewarding when you see them cuddled up together :D

Back