• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbit or piggie run they no longer need?
Im desprate for another run but cant really afford to buy one at the moment

I took an old one to the tip only the other day - although it would cost more to drive to fetch it than buy a new one. There is a place in Milton Keynes that makes their own and a 4ft x 4ft one costs about £25 - maybe there is something similar near you.

I saw some in Jolleys yesterday but not sure how big they were. Do you know anyone that could make one?

Estelle said:
I saw some in Jolleys yesterday but not sure how big they were. Do you know anyone that could make one?
Oh right did you see how much they were?,no i dont,ive asked neil loads of times :(

bluebunny said:
Estelle said:
Oh right did you see how much they were?,no i dont,ive asked neil loads of times :(

Have you tried beating him with a stick? :wink: :lol:

I have one that has been used once and put in the shed. Its a fold up one, think its 4' x 4' but could measure if you're interested. The lid sits on top, is not fixed, you could nail it on if you don't need it to fold up. I live in Essex, but will be at my parents in Newport Pagnell, near Milton Keynes next weekend for a bit if you could collect it, don't know if that's too far to drive for it or not. They are a 5 minute drive from junction 14 of the M1.

vanessa said:
I have one that has been used once and put in the shed. Its a fold up one, think its 4' x 4' but could measure if you're interested. The lid sits on top, is not fixed, you could nail it on if you don't need it to fold up. I live in Essex, but will be at my parents in Newport Pagnell, near Milton Keynes next weekend for a bit if you could collect it, don't know if that's too far to drive for it or not. They are a 5 minute drive from junction 14 of the M1.

dont you use it vannessa? if marie can tget it you could always donate it to us as we are in essex! :D

No, our bunny is not keen on the outside world! If Marie doesn't want it, then definitely you can have it. I also have an indoor cage, that's been used, but might be of use to you? By the way, I am still interested in helping out eventually re. my messages to you a month or so ago, but my hand is still not fully mended and I only start physio on Monday cos the work physios have had a backlog of patients, but hopefully I will be of some use soon!

vanessa said:
No, our bunny is not keen on the outside world! If Marie doesn't want it, then definitely you can have it. I also have an indoor cage, that's been used, but might be of use to you? By the way, I am still interested in helping out eventually re. my messages to you a month or so ago, but my hand is still not fully mended and I only start physio on Monday cos the work physios have had a backlog of patients, but hopefully I will be of some use soon!

we are very interested it would come in very handy thanks pm me and i can arrange to collect thank vannessa, hope you hand gets better soon
Eve

I have one... but I am in Northolt in middlesex...
Will go free to anyone on here who wants it ... its not a big one.. its one of those triangle shape ones... with a shelter at the end... bu anyone who wants it can... ut I cant ship it anywhere I am afraid I dont drive.
Otherwise my step dads going to use it for fencing.

By the way, its never been used... bunny doesnt like being confined... so we gave in and gave her the garden lol!

Back