• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sparkey

Sparkey005.jpg

Sparkey014.jpg

Sparkey001.jpg

Sparkey009.jpg

AlisonA said:
Awww how adorable, he looks very relaxed! I trust he has put in an application for the BIBs?

Not as yet as he is still recovering and needs to discover his new qualities with just having the 3 legs, he plays dead like a goodun though so that would fool the enemy :D :D 8) 8) Oh and the boy can binky :D :D :D :D :D
He truly is a stunning boy and we love him so much, just hope Tilly does again :? :? :?

He is adorable :D and so lucky to have found such wonderful people to care for him...tell Tilly Auntie Jill says she has to look after him! I'm sure she will x

honeybunny said:
He is adorable :D and so lucky to have found such wonderful people to care for him...tell Tilly Auntie Jill says she has to look after him! I'm sure she will x

She likes to bite his bum, nose and feet :roll: Sometimes though she grooms him through the bars which is sweet :D :D She is really loving now and loves fuss, still very skittish but easier to pick up etc, we love her sooooooooooooo much and she is just growing and growing and growing :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sounds like she's going to be boss bun then!! Maybe it'll be easier with him as a tripod - less of a threat, and he won't be able to hold on if he tries to hump her :shock:

Back