• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ad trader adverts Scotland and north east england

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
OFFERED
Rabbits Free to good home only. 2 german lop eared rabbits. Male also honey coloured female. Both adults. Also male Rabbit mixed fawn colour. No fault of their own only due to lack of time. Free hamster complete with cage and wooden toys. Free to loving home with lots of cuddles. Tel: (07039) 566601
Price: no price
Town: Dalkeith
Postcode: EH22
This Advert was placed on - 07th May 2006

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

another sad case

OFFERED
Two guinea pigs 8 month old complete wuth cage. New family member (rottwieler)wants to eat them so have to get rid of them asap Tel: (07039) 526471
Town: Airdrie
Postcode: ML66
This Advert was placed on - 10th May 2006

and another

OFFERED
Two Rabbits just under 1 year old, one black, one sand colour, plus 2 tier hutch, water bottles and feeding bowles, free to a good home, Tel: (07039) 579005
Town: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Postcode: NE15
This Advert was placed on - 05th May 2006

Phill said:
another sad case

OFFERED
Two guinea pigs 8 month old complete wuth cage. New family member (rottwieler)wants to eat them so have to get rid of them asap Tel: (07039) 526471
Town: Airdrie
Postcode: ML66
This Advert was placed on - 10th May 2006
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 'Rottie wants to eat them'

and another

OFFERED
New Zealand White rabbit doe, approx 15 weeks old, free to good home, rabbit only no hutch etc, does not get on with my other rabbit or guinea pigs Tel: (07039) 508802
Town: Crook
Postcode: DL15

JCO said:
Oh Phill will it NEVER end....... :cry: :cry:

Jane x

If i had space Jane i would take them and re-home them knowing that i would do home checks and other things but i don't and i can't :cry:

snicks said:
where are these adverts placed? Are there any unwanted rabbits in the nottingham area?

There placed on Adtrader just type it in to a search engine there are hundreds all over the place :cry:

Phill said:
and another

OFFERED
New Zealand White rabbit doe, approx 15 weeks old, free to good home, rabbit only no hutch etc, does not get on with my other rabbit or guinea pigs Tel: (07039) 508802
Town: Crook
Postcode: DL15

:shock: Poor bunny! I'm glad I'm in Manchester and not at home with the parentals, our post code is DL14, we're really close to Crook. I wish I could help though :(. I don't know how rescues do it, I'd want to keep them all :( .

Back