• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RUDY just did.......

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
His first BINKY :D :D :D

He has always done 'Happy Rolls' since being here, but he did his first binky tonight :D :D :D

He is usually to lazt to even contemplate a binky! I think Kayj was right when I told her, she said "He will have to sleep it off for a week!!" :lol: :lol:

Awww, bless him, my lil man :love: :love:

Awww how adorable! I'm sure he's always been doing mental binkies when he does happy rolls, so he's finally made that leap from mind to legs :lol:

Seeing as he spends most of his time like this.........

DSCF0238.jpg

It was definately a lot of effort for him to do a binky!

Needless to say, he is like the above postion now :D :lol:

Yay for Rudy!! Benny did his first binky the other day and I nearly cried I was so happy!! I know exactly what it's like! :D :D :D :D

AMETHYST

Aww Rudy well done little man!!!!
Laura- I know how exciting it is when you see your first binky from the lazy buns!! Daisy didn't binky for about a year of me having her!

xxx

YAY!!! i loved it when Holly did her firsy binky. Alfie literally does about 30 when he is out in the garden!! even after he has had a poo!

Aww Laura lol, Little Rudy is obviously a very happy little bunster, i mean - why shouldnt he be, Hes spoilt ROTTEN :shock: :D . xx

well done rudy, thats it now, mummys seen you so you just have to keep doing it, you can't pretent you don't know how to do one any longer :lol: :lol:

beckiboo186 said:
Aww Laura lol, Little Rudy is obviously a very happy little bunster, i mean - why shouldnt he be, Hes spoilt ROTTEN :shock: :D . xx

Well, he is my baby afterall :D Hehe! Both him and soph are spoilt rotten! :lol: :lol:

runnyrabbit said:
well done rudy, thats it now, mummys seen you so you just have to keep doing it, you can't pretent you don't know how to do one any longer

:lol: :lol: Well he hasn't done it since, I think he realised it took too much effort and has resumed his normal position flopped on the floor! :D

bunny_burrows said:
Yay! Go Rudy! Rudy Rudy he's our bun, if he can't binky no one can! Goooo Rudy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps he was wondering what all the fuss was about, gave it a go, and just decided that happy rolls are far easier :lol:

Back