• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Beatrix just licked me

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I was just sitting on the stairs yapping on the phone and Beatrix was faffing around my feet having a stoke and then all of a sudden she started licking my feet. :shock: :shock: :shock: In the three years i've had her she's bit me, chased me, growled at me and done that mad scratchy thing with her front paws on me, but she's never licked me like she loves me before. :D :D

Maybe you spilt something yummy on your foot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

I'm just kidding hun, aww that is soo cute!!

xxx

awww, see she really does appreciate you for being so patient with her all these years :love:

SOAD said:
I was just sitting on the stairs yapping on the phone and Beatrix was faffing around my feet having a stoke and then all of a sudden she started licking my feet. :shock: :shock: :shock: In the three years i've had her she's bit my, chased me, growled at me and done that mad scratchy thing with her front paws on me, but she's never licked me like she loves me before. :D :D

aww i had a rabbit for years and years and she used to lick me all the time. Its so cute :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW Tree!!!!! She must really love you then!

I can't believe it still and she must really love me a lot because my feet stunk at the time, bloomin plastic shoes :lol:

Ahhhh how cute! Jack licks me all the time - I sometimes wonder if he thinks I don't wash enough! - have my fingers crossed that Milly will get friendly enough to lick like Jack does. At the moment just eating from my hand is stressful enough for her!

jay said:
Ahhhh how cute! Jack licks me all the time - I sometimes wonder if he thinks I don't wash enough! - have my fingers crossed that Milly will get friendly enough to lick like Jack does. At the moment just eating from my hand is stressful enough for her!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww bless her!

Sophie and Rudy both lick me. usually when they can smell something nice! :lol: :lol: :lol: Before we got ruds, sophie used to lick my eyebrows! :shock: :? :lol:

Back