• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies tommorrow!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I am going to pick up Coffee tommorrow and then we are straight off to GBH rescue in Beckenham so that she can pick out a boyfriend. Hopefully we will be able to tell if she has a particular licking for one rabbit and then when they get back here, neither one will have been in the hutch and run so I'm hoping bonding will be straightforward! Well, we'll see. . .
Anyway, I'm excited!!

Awwww good luck, hope it all goes well! I'm sure you'll find a suitable match among all the lovely bunnies there :D Please say hello to Angela from me and Santa :D

Spacegirl heres wishing you a very Hoppy Day tomorrow :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder you are excited, the thought of the patter of tiny paws is enough to get anyones heart racing :wink: :D

Please let us know how things go, and we look forward to hearing more about your new bunny(s) very soon.
Best wishes

:cry: :cry: It does mean that I lose my foster bunny though :cry: :cry:

I did my best not to get attached, but we kind of bonded as she trashed the bathroom when recovering from her spay! But, she's going to a brilliant home, and on Saturday I'm off to visit the boy bunnies at GBH myself. I've told Coffee she must pick one of the ones that wouldn't suit being a house bunny :lol: :lol:

Ooooh now if you want to be tempted by a sweet gentle boy who would make a perfect house bunny... :wink: :lol:

a4d92484.jpg

Wishing Coffee and you all the best tomorrow when you pick her up and then go to see some male buns for her!

Will look forward to reading how it all goes. :D

Deb x

AlisonA said:
Ooooh now if you want to be tempted by a sweet gentle boy who would make a perfect house bunny... :wink: :lol:

a4d92484.jpg

What a cutie :D :D But, I've got Angela at GBH all excited now - she looked after Kahlo when she was one of their youngest teenage bunny mummies last year - she's looking forward to meeting her again and helping bond her :D :D

Back