• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This bloomin' Lady Dion!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
'Muuum, This landy dion is bigger than me!!' :shock: :lol:
Random photos taken at weekend, Mainly of Till, Few of Ven, Just missed tilly flopping over, its the one she is shaped like a 'C' lol. Also, look for her water bowl next to her in some pics, gives you an idea how little she is lolol. Hope you like them :D

phto23.jpg

photobucket13.jpg

This is the flop i just missed lol
photobucket12.jpg

....Tell you a secret :wink:
photobucket11.jpg

photobucket10.jpg

photobucket9.jpg

Monkey looks like hes saying, Promise i wont touch - hands are behind my back!
photobucket5.jpg

photobucket3.jpg

photobucket2.jpg

photobucket1.jpg

photo25.jpg

I LOVE this photo soo much
photo24.jpg

photo20.jpg

photo19.jpg

photo18.jpg

No idea who took this :?
photo16.jpg

Just missed her grooming monkey, been trying to get a pic of it for ages!
photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

Having Fun, gorgeous?! lol
P1010016.jpg

Enjoy!! :D xx

Really lovely pics Becki.
I had no idea Tilly had bonded with......
A MONKEY :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Venny is such a GORGEOUS dog :D :D
I wish I were able to have a doggie again....

Janex

ooooh wow what gorgeous photos Becki.. i love Tilly's bent ear! :D :D and how much do i want to come over and tickle Venny's belly!! :lol:

Aww Thanks Everyone, Shes such a good girl, with the added advantage that shes Gorgeous!! :D. Venny is perfect too, of course! Jane, Mr Monkey was from Kay - she loves him soo much. He's Charlies substitute for the moment, hes helped a lot :D . I weighed her just now and she weighs just slightly under 1kg :shock: !! Told u she was teeny xx

awwww! Tilly is soooooooo beautiful! :love: I don't know why, but I always thought she was bigger than that :? they are lovely pics :D venny is so handsome :D

Aww Tilly looks so sweet with her little bent ear :lol:

Why is it as soon as the sun comes out, dogs start rolling frantically! They do look cute though doing it don't they :lol:

Aww she's lovely - so v. v. cute.

How do you get such close-up pics of her face though? If I try to do that with my bunnies they stick their nose right up to the camera for a sniff then run off when they realise they can't eat it. :lol:

awww, teeny tiny bunny, my two are bruisers compared to tills

ps becki will be on msn tomorrow, spk soon!!

Back