• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the bunny!

Squishy

Banned
I just went for a walk with my mum, there where a few bunnies out and i managed to get two picture, the first one is easy to spot the bunny. Second one isnt so easy so i thought i'd see how many can spot it :lol: :lol:

walks133.jpg

walks136.jpg

Here we go i will tell you all where the bunnies are now :lol: :lol: :lol:

bujn2.jpg

bun1.jpg

Heres some new ones i took today, they a bit easier to spot :lol:

walks2073.jpg

walks2072.jpg

We get a lot of bunnies round here too. Its fabulous to see, and it took me ages to get used to seeing them around when first moved to this area.

Being a townie was used to foxes etc, but not wild buns! so many more birds too. Owls quite often wake us up at night. !

Strangely enough I have never seen or heard a fox here! yet in the town they were always setting off the security lighting. Sure they are around but have just never seen any.

Deb x

Theres loads of bunnies here, while i was walking one bunny popped out of the hedge sat in the middle of the road a minute, spotted me then ran offf, i love their little white tails :D

Back