• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to groom her with?

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Till has a really fine silky coat, and is moulting badly, ive tried a brush and a comb, what else can i try because there not working :? Thanks, Becki xx

I found damp hands were best with Maa - just make a kind of plucking motion at the end of the stroke, and then roll the ball of hair up and hold it in your other hand - just dip your fingertips in a bowl of water so your hands are slightly damp.

elve said:
I found damp hands were best with Maa - just make a kind of plucking motion at the end of the stroke, and then roll the ball of hair up and hold it in your other hand - just dip your fingertips in a bowl of water so your hands are slightly damp.

I do that for the really loose stuff on top. I also use a rubber Zoom Groom brush to help get all the loose undercoat out. It works great!

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...=1147213368481&itemNo=7&In=Cat&N=2033730&Ne=2

Back