PDA

View Full Version : RR poster

Nicola C
09-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Hi all,
Just a quick question. I have been handing out the RR poster to people at work to put up in some of our offices and the comment I got back from one person was that the poster's statistics are quite out of date. Are there any plans to create a more up to date version? Maybe even in colour? Just an idea, I wish I was more artistic then I would make one.
Thanks.
Nicola x

Tamsin
09-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Forgot about those :oops: The stats are basically the same from the new survey but the new date is 2004 which sounds more up to date :)

Will see about colour coloured too :)

Tam

Nicola C
10-05-2006, 04:31 AM
Cool, thanks for that Tamsin. I was thinking that because I drive around quite a lot with my job, I could print off a wod of posters and keep them in my car, then I could stop off at any vets I see and give them a poster, I also know quite a few petshops I think would put one up and local shops and post offices, etc. I think it's really important that we spread the word. I try my best at work (and made some new friends in doing so :D ). So few people have heard of RR, I think it's vital that we put the word out. Hope other people agree.
Nicola x