• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RR poster

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hi all,
Just a quick question. I have been handing out the RR poster to people at work to put up in some of our offices and the comment I got back from one person was that the poster's statistics are quite out of date. Are there any plans to create a more up to date version? Maybe even in colour? Just an idea, I wish I was more artistic then I would make one.
Thanks.
Nicola x

Forgot about those :oops: The stats are basically the same from the new survey but the new date is 2004 which sounds more up to date :)

Will see about colour coloured too :)

Tam

Cool, thanks for that Tamsin. I was thinking that because I drive around quite a lot with my job, I could print off a wod of posters and keep them in my car, then I could stop off at any vets I see and give them a poster, I also know quite a few petshops I think would put one up and local shops and post offices, etc. I think it's really important that we spread the word. I try my best at work (and made some new friends in doing so :D ). So few people have heard of RR, I think it's vital that we put the word out. Hope other people agree.
Nicola x

Back