• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies

colliewoman

Mama Doe
i got some batteries!! :D so i thought it was time i posted some piccies of my buns!

you might have given us a big box at the other end, but we will squeeze in here thankyou very much!
secretworldmyanimals069.jpg

little robbie rabbit, who is off to a new home soon,
secretworldmyanimals086.jpg

i suppose we could use the other box if we really must,
secretworldmyanimals095.jpg

hurray!! it's hogweed o'clock, yummmmmmmm!!!
secretworldmyanimals092.jpg

and i made a new bunny toy today, hay rope! i think i might be onto a winner with this, just think of the things i could make with it :D
secretworldmyanimals082.jpg

hope you all enjoy!

aw thanks guys!
unfortunately birch (spotty bun) is having a good moult at the minute and looks a bit moth eaten, but aspen (grey bunny) has come on in leaps and bounds since the babes and having a friend. i honestly never thought i would see the day when she would actually approach me! she wont let me stroke her, but even sneaking up to me is more that i would have hoped for. and the babies, they are all insane :lol: :lol:
i still cant decide on names yet! i am naming buns after trees so i am thinking of.....
ash
spindle
beech
alder
oak (though i think that is a boys name)
elm
any thoughts?

how many babes of each sex?

could have Laurel
Rowan
Willow
May
Maple
and if you're really stuck on tree names MonkeyPuzzle! :lol:

3 girlies 2 black and an orange one. there is a little boy too but he has already been named robbie rabbit by his new mum!
i have had a rowan in the past, but monkey puzzle......
do you know, i think that one would suit my little red head :shock:
right 2 names to think of for 2 little black girlie buns!

after having a good giggle with my friend, i have now decided on names for th e 3 girlies!
secretworldmyanimals069.jpg

at the back in orange we have........ monkeypuzzle :shock: (entirely honneybunny's fault!)
in the middle in black is (i think, the 2 black buns are almost identical)..... baobab :D
and in the front the other black bun is..... spindle, the bunny formerly known as spike :D

does anyone have any tips on how to tell identical buns apart? the only way i can tell which one is spindle is to feel for the scar on her neck, but it would be nice to be able to tell without having to poke her around!

colliewoman said:
does anyone have any tips on how to tell identical buns apart? the only way i can tell which one is spindle is to feel for the scar on her neck, but it would be nice to be able to tell without having to poke her around!

Dab of white paint on one? :lol: Joking - just joking!!

Back