• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ads Again (Sorry)

i hope to god those dogs dont end up in the wrong hands
they are not a breed for first time dog owners, or for anyone that knows zero about the breed!

But why do they buy these pets for the kids and get rid when child looses interest? :evil: These people make me so mad, all they are teaching their kids are that animals are disposable :(
I had Amber because my cousins kids lost interest in her. I was out in the garden earlier and she kept running over to me for some fuss. She is such a lovely natured bunny and such fun to watch, i can't imagine why anyone would ever want to part with her :cry:

yikes those dogs! :shock: well at least she's doing home checks - I hope they will be rigorous ones with follow up later :?

Sad that the children lost interest in the bbay bunny while it's still a baby!
Most ads say that kids lost interest etc. It drives me nuts. I wasn't allowed one until I was 15!

Japanese Akita and the Husky cross, I bet they're gorgeous! Why would you have them such a short time and then rehome them though? WHY!? *shakes fist at sky* Akitas are big and hunting dogs... I wouldn't like to think it was going to a novice :shock: .

Oh god, that first baby rabbit is so near to me - I drive past Chelmsley Wood on the way to work :?

elve said:
yikes those dogs! :shock: well at least she's doing home checks - I hope they will be rigorous ones with follow up later :?

I wouldexpect the same for ALL breeds (and crosses), not just those that have earnt a bad rep with the ignorant. :cry:

Nicola C said:
Is there anything we can do for the baby bun in Brum?
Nicola x

I can try and get him, but can't keep him as I can only have one more and that needs to be a partner for Beany :(

I wonder if there are any vacancies in any rescues. I know poor Jill is over flowing with a waiting list :( Will have a think and get back to you Beany if ok.
Nicola x

Wish I could take it in, but I just don't think I can at the moment, hmm....am still wracking my brains for a plan :?
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Wish I could take it in, but I just don't think I can at the moment, hmm....am still wracking my brains for a plan :?
Nicola x

I got temperoray hutch space, if someone can collect it & meet me somewhere. Would have to go on a waiting list at a Rescue though. I promised myself 12 was enough. :oops:

Back