• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't decide on a name!!!

maherwoman

Warren Scout
I can't decide on a name for our new little baby!! I need your guys' help!!

As for a description: Our new little bunny friend is approximately six weeks old. She's white, quite fluffy, with a honey-shaped stripe down her back and a slightly darker-colored ring around each eye. Her skin obviously is pink, and shows on her ears and nose. She's got currently a cross between blue and brown eyes (they're changing TONIGHT from Baby Bunny Blue to beautiful Chocolate Brown). Her fur is so soft, you can't feel yourself petting her. I don't have pictures yet, though I will take some very soon (as well as current pics of Maisie for you guys). For now, I hope that gives you guys a good enough idea of what she looks like.

Anyway, we're (well I am) caught between the following names:

Clover
Cottontail
Cotton
Velveteen
Flower

I want to try to give her a non-gender name, as we don't know for sure (due to age) what gender she is (I'm calling her "she" for now until I know for sure).

I'm leaning toward Clover, but it has a slightly harsh sound to it, so I'm not totally sure. I like Flower, but it sounds so feminine...what if she's a boy??

Anyway, can you guys give me a hand in this and tell me what you think??

Thanks! :)

It's been decided...

Our new baby bunny's name is.....
Flower! :) I figured whether boy or girl, it would work because well, hey, if a Disney character can get away with having the name and being a boy, then so can my little Flower. My baby bunny is just so delicate and sweet, I couldn't resist naming him/her that. I'll always refer to her as a girl (at least until I'm told she's a boy...never know).

Thanks for your input, guys!! I'm sure Flower thanks you, too. :)

Awww thats a sweet name. I generally have the name picked first! lol When Chester is old enough to have his op and have a play mate I will call the other bun Bailey. I just love those names lol.

So any photos yet?

Kay said:
Awww thats a sweet name. I generally have the name picked first! lol When Chester is old enough to have his op and have a play mate I will call the other bun Bailey. I just love those names lol.

So any photos yet?

Lol...well, I would have picked the name first...but Flower came into our lives quite a bit sooner than I'd expected. :)

Note the "help I've rescued a bunny" and "updated on rescued bunny" posts. :)

Not only that, but I like to get a feel for the bun first and go based on that. I thought Flower was appropriate because she's beautiful, and delicate like a flower. :)

Back