• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to do an avatar!!

When you have the thumbnail sized picture up in photobucket, click 'edit' above it, and you then have options to reduce the size. As that's so big I'd do a 75% reduction to start off with and then take it down in 25%'s from there. Photobucket does take a few minutes to 'catch up' though so do click refresh a few times and wait for it to resize before you manually resize it again - otherwise all of a sudden you will have a dot instead of a photo :lol:

Either that or on your own pc, open up paint or photobucket and resize the picture there, then upload it to photobucket when it's already the right size.

Okay hubby really needs your help now...how do we get are avatar and siggie down to the right size? He has resized the 'Lucy' piccie down to size on photobucket and also on computer....any ifo would be very much appreciated...especially by me!

bizzy_vicki said:
i can see a sig that looks fine but where your avatar is is a photobucket broken link sign thing!

The sig is the pic at the bottom of each post. The avatar is the pic on the left of the screen. Other than that I agree completely. :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
bizzy_vicki said:
i can see a sig that looks fine but where your avatar is is a photobucket broken link sign thing!

The sig is the pic at the bottom of each post. The avatar is the pic on the left of the screen. Other than that I agree completely. :lol:

erm i know! i can see a sig (at the the bottom :wink: ) and no avatar.

:lol:

I :( give up I can't get either the avatar or siggie the right size, I don't know what I am doing wrong!

:shock: :lol: The avatar I see is a tad on the big side and I don't see a siggy :?

Have no idea how to help I'm afraid, I think it was just fluke that I got mine right :oops: :roll:

Back