PDA

View Full Version : dumped in a cemetary ...UPDATE...OH BLOOMING HECK !! BABIES

bunnymadhouse
08-05-2006, 05:54 PM
look what some one brought us today ...
found dumped in a cemetary in a soggy cardboard box .
left to starve of fight each other to death :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

3 georgeous buns . all at a guess less than 6 month old .

pics in a mo ...

bunnymadhouse
08-05-2006, 05:57 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/xbunsandkids020.jpg

WE HAVE NAMED THE FAWN AND WHITE ONE PENNY AND THE BLACK AND WHITE ONE MAGGIE .
MAGGIE IS VERY THIN BUT OTHERWISE SEEMS OK , BUT PENNY HAS PATCHES OF FUR MISSING AND BITE WOUNDS AND IS EVEN THINNER :evil: :cry:

bunnymadhouse
08-05-2006, 06:00 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/xbunsandkids009.jpg

THIS IS THE OTHER BUN A LITTLE BOY WE HAVNT NAMED YET . THINK HE MIGHT BE A MERLIN . HE NEEDS A TRIP TO THE VETS ASAP AS HE HAS 2 LUMPS UNDER HIS TUMMY WHICH FEEL LIKE THEY COULD BE TUMORS . THEY ARE ABOUT AS BIG AS GOLF BALLS :cry: :cry:

missblondebunny
08-05-2006, 06:02 PM
awww poor things

my heart goes out to them

hope they're ok

bunnymadhouse
08-05-2006, 06:04 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/xbunsandkids023.jpg

THIS PIC SHOWS HOW SKINNY AND FURLESS POOR PENNY IS . SHE S ABSOLUTLY TERRIFIED :? :evil:

THEY ARE ALL EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND DRINKING LOADS . I DREAD TO THINK HOW LONG THEY ED BEEN LEFT IN THAT BL**DY BOX.

I WONT SAY HOW MAD I AM IM SURE YOU ALL KNOW ALREADY :evil: :evil:

ANGIE

masked_firefly
08-05-2006, 06:10 PM
poor poor bunnies..
i hope all three tuck into all their food soon and start putting on weight and re-growing their fur back!...

and fingers crossed for merlin!..

Carob
08-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Poor bunnies thankgoodness they are now safe with you!

Aliandbuns
08-05-2006, 06:14 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/bunnymadhouse/xbunsandkids009.jpg

THIS IS THE OTHER BUN A LITTLE BOY WE HAVNT NAMED YET . THINK HE MIGHT BE A MERLIN . HE NEEDS A TRIP TO THE VETS ASAP AS HE HAS 2 LUMPS UNDER HIS TUMMY WHICH FEEL LIKE THEY COULD BE TUMORS . THEY ARE ABOUT AS BIG AS GOLF BALLS :cry: :cry:

Oh no - poor little Merlin. Let us know how he gets on at the vets. :cry:

sola
08-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Poor poor things :(

naturestee
09-05-2006, 02:19 AM
Poor buns. I hope they'll be okay. I wonder if you could get emergency spays for the girls? I'm betting Merlin's going to be a daddy. :(

Karly
09-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Aww :(
If they've all been together, could it be possible his lumps are rather nasty abcesses from bite wounds? Although I suppose if he turned out to have tumours the owner may have dumped him rather than pay for vet treatment :? Fingers crossed it's nothing serious

elve
09-05-2006, 04:55 AM
aww poor things :( Hope they find lovely new homes - Penny is gorgeous! Well they all are :) Hope Merlin's going to be OK :shock:

Angie65
09-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Awww, they're gorgeous.

I hate people :evil:

honeybunny
09-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Poor little things..people continue to astound me in their cruelty and stupidity :(
Sending hugs to these gorgeous bunniues and hoping the care you give them gets them back to full health soon xx

**Bonnie**
09-05-2006, 05:43 AM
Oh my god that is soo heartbreaking..i am so glad they are safe. Makes you think how many buns are out there in the same conditions :cry:

lynda_m
09-05-2006, 07:04 AM
Awww the poor little bunnies.

Sending special get well soon vibes for them all, especially little Merlin

Hugs for you Angie!

Cyberbunny
09-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Poor bunnies, I hope they will all be OK. ******* people. :evil: :evil: :evil:

sarsimp
09-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh my goodness - poor little buns - they are lucky to have come to you to be cared for :D

SOAD
09-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Awwww bless them.

Melndan
09-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Oh the poor thing. So lucky they were found. People continue to astound me everyday with the cruelty they dish out! :cry:

I hope they will all be ok !!

Inimical Me
09-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Poor little things :( . Some people are so callous.

wiggypigs
09-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Poor Bunnies. Glad they are safe with you now.

Hope Merlin gets on Ok at vets.

ELVIS
09-05-2006, 02:38 PM
i'll bet my last pound that those lumps are abcesses caused by bite wounds :(
poor lad :x
lots of gentle bunny hugs being sent x x x x

Snowflakes mummy
09-05-2006, 05:13 PM
I dont know how people live with themselves doing that..... no compassion...bunnies dont ask for much.. and if you really cant look after them, the least you can do is take them to a rescue...
Well done on getting them safe!!!!! Hope things look up on the health front for all of them soon.!

KathyM
09-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Oh poor little Merlin :( And the girls too :(

Praying that the lumps turn out to be abscesses, it's tempting to bus it down your way just to give him a squidge!

Nicola C
09-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Poor little bunnies, it makes me sick that people can be so cruel. Sending them all good vibes.
Nicola x

bunnymadhouse
09-05-2006, 06:33 PM
thanks for all your good thoughts everyone. Merlin is booked in at the vets in the morning . will let you know how he goes on .

sadly had to split the girls :cry: they were fighting and poor penny looks so scrawny we were worried about her . :cry:

someone mentioned an emegency spay for the girls in case they were pregnant . unfortunatly this is not possible because of their condition and the fact that they are terrified . Poor Maggie was crying this morning when i fed her she was so scared . :cry: :cry:

elve
09-05-2006, 06:36 PM
aww poor girls :(

naturestee
09-05-2006, 07:28 PM
someone mentioned an emegency spay for the girls in case they were pregnant . unfortunatly this is not possible because of their condition and the fact that they are terrified . Poor Maggie was crying this morning when i fed her she was so scared . :cry: :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe we could put some hunting dogs to good use- finding their last owners? :evil:

deborah
09-05-2006, 08:17 PM
omg, i do hope things go well at the vet. thanks to people like you they at least have a chance.

let us know asap what the vet outcome is.

bunnymadhouse
10-05-2006, 06:51 PM
well Merlin has been to vets ... had an operation to remove the lumps . was going to be neutered at the same time but it took over an hour to remove them so the vet thought it was enough for one day and didnt neuter after all .

Our vet says they were abssesses but she couldnt find any sign of puncture wounds . we re wondering if perhaps they were caused by human mishandleling or outright human cruely (kicks???) this would explain why they are so frightened .

operation has cut quiet a hole in our budget :shock:

The 2 girls are about the same ...no better ...no worse .

some healing vibes wont go amiss :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Carob
10-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Vibes and best wishes are on their way to you and the bunnies!

colliewoman
10-05-2006, 07:06 PM
healing vibes coming their way in masses. bless you for being there for them.
could you put some rescue remedy in their water, it may help take the edge off their fear and let them relax a little?
i have some spare if you want me to post you a bottle. (i have the entire set of remedies if you want to google and let me know if there is a more suitable remedy/remedies i can make them a bottle up and post it tomorrow).

Aliandbuns
10-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Get well soon little Merlin. :love:

doorkeeper
10-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Poor bunnies :cry:

Someone brought me a stray they found in a cemetary two weeks ago. She was the thinnest rabbit I had ever seen. You could feel every bone in her face :cry: :cry: and every other bone :cry: :cry: Her claws were over an inch long. She didn't get like that while she was straying :x Someone probably forgot her in a hutch in their garden :x :x

She has already put on weight, but her spine still sticks out, and her back legs are really stiff :cry: But at least she wasn't scared, she is really friendly. She let the woman who found her just pick her up and carry her and her dog at the same time.

Bad enough to starve an animal but to abuse it too :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
I hope your three realise soon that now they are safe.

bunnymadhouse
10-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Colliewoman said

healing vibes coming their way in masses. bless you for being there for them.
could you put some rescue remedy in their water, it may help take the edge off their fear and let them relax a little?
i have some spare if you want me to post you a bottle. (i have the entire set of remedies if you want to google and let me know if there is a more suitable remedy/remedies i can make them a bottle up and post it tomorrow).

not used that before . but would like to give it a go if you are sure you dont mind :)

thanks
will pm you

thanks for your thoughts everyone else .

forgot to mention the vet cant be sur the abssesse wont return one of them was realy nasty .

Angie

Angie65
11-05-2006, 04:41 AM
:shock:

That's awful.

Poor little buns. Is it dumping season or sommat? There seems to have been a lot recently :cry:

lynda_m
11-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Hope all the bunnies are better soon, sending loads of vibes!

Nicola C
11-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Lots of healing vibes from me too!
Nicola x

Cyberbunny
11-05-2006, 09:27 AM
How awful. I hope they will be OK soon. It broke my heart, and I've never heard a bunny cry before. :( Sending lots of healing vibes their way.

sarsimp
11-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Poor little mites - sending them lots of healing vibes. They are lucky buns indeed to have found youxx

bunnymadhouse
11-05-2006, 03:37 PM
thanks everyone . Merlin goes back for another vet check tomorrow night .

colliewoman
11-05-2006, 04:11 PM
i will gladly send you a bottle up in the morning! i dont want any money for it :D
if you google 'bach flower remedies' you will find tonnes of info, much better than my attempt at an explanation :lol: :lol:

please forgive the next bit, but i do suffer terribly with paranoia :oops: :oops:
i have never heard of rescue remedy ever causing any harm to anything, and i have used it for myself and all my animals, but i know as i am not a vet i cannot 'prescribe' anything for your animals. i can suggest things and send you a bottle if you want to try it, but you should in theory ask your vet before giving them anything else. i dont think there is any medication that it would interfere with, but i would feel dreadful if anything did happen because of it.

sorry about that :lol: but i cant help myself sometimes!

***trots off to find a jiffy bag and a stamp***

i hope they are all feeling better soon XX

colliewoman
11-05-2006, 04:13 PM
hmmm, i thought i was doing a private message :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am such a spanner!
(good job it was about bunnies eh?) :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse
11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks

bunnymadhouse
18-05-2006, 01:00 AM
Merlin is doing fine but poor penny and maggie are realy scared .
i tried to pick maggie up yesterday and it was like holding on to a lion . she made the most awful noises and hid in a corner with her eyes bulging .
ive never seen a bun as scared in my life .
penny is even more scared but doesnt fight as much .

dont know what to do with maggie . realy need to pick her up to check her over but scared shell hurt herself shes so wild .
And to top it all she is building a nice little hollow in her bed . not pulling fur out but still looks suspiciously like a nest :? :?

Gemmi
18-05-2006, 01:08 AM
I think the only thing you can do is to give her some more time, maybe move her to an area that is quite busy, ie lots of people walking past

bunnymadhouse
18-05-2006, 01:12 AM
makes me wonder what these poor buns have been through . they didnt get like this through not being handled . i get the feeling theyve been chucked about . :evil: :cry:
it makes me want to cry :cry:

Gem
18-05-2006, 01:22 AM
I know, but try not to think about their past, look to their future, hopefully being able to trust in humans again, not being scared when someone comes to see them

Heres two pictures of an abuse case with a happy ending:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/Bunny_Crazy/100_0977.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/Bunny_Crazy/Bunnies/100_0025.jpg

bunnymadhouse
18-05-2006, 02:47 AM
aww thanx gem .
light at the end of the tunnel eh :)

Gem
18-05-2006, 03:29 AM
There certainly is...just got to find it :roll:

beckiboo186
18-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Angie, Gems right - look to their future. They have found you, Think of what they have been saved from! You are doing a fantastic job, just by giving them a warm, safe home, with food and shelter, and when they are ready - there is lots of love waiting for them, what more could they want?!

karina
20-05-2006, 06:51 PM
:twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: they look so cute to its awful wot ppl can do they mite have been a easter prizzie and not thought of in the long run!!!!!!!

rabswood
20-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Like lots of people have said the only way now for these bunnies is UP :D

Re Merlin. Now he's back from the vets what after care do his abcesses require? and what's he like at being handled?

Re Bachs Rescue Remedy. Read recently (will try to find) of a nervous bunny being treated with these flower remedies and them working well. Will post and paste if I can find it.

These bunnies are tugging at my heart strings Angie but don't know if I am experienced enough.

Rabswood

Gem
20-05-2006, 07:48 PM
The young lady in the pictures I posted was used as a football and breeding machine for three years :cry:

I couldn't save the other two :cry:

bunnymadhouse
20-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi rabswood,
their tugging on my heartstrings too . :( and at the moment i feel like im not experienced enough . :?
ive had bad tempered buns and buns that bite through habit . but never have i had buns as scared of being handled as penny and maggie :evil: :evil:

Merlin has recovered well from his op . no puss and the wounds are now closed . just a case of wait and see as in wether they will recur .
He is the best for being handled . not as scared as the other 2 . doesnt like it but tolerates it .

Maggie will come to the front of the hutch and will even put her paws on you but if you try to stroke her she runs off . sometimes she comes back and after a few attempts shell let you stroke her but doesnt relax .
try to pick her up though and :shock: :? :cry: :cry: she makes the most awful noises and runs round the hutch like a mad thing .

penny is the scaredest . She wont be stroked at all :cry: :cry: :cry: :?

your rescue bun is lovely Gem . shes a credit to you :)

sola
20-05-2006, 10:25 PM
It is possible for rabbits as scared as that to come around.
I keep bringing Peter up, but he sounds excatly like those two when I had him.

tried to pick maggie up yesterday and it was like holding on to a lion . she made the most awful noises and hid in a corner with her eyes bulging .

He was the same three years ago, now I can hold him. He tolorates it more than likes it and breaths hard, but he'll keep still.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/sola/Rabbits/DSCI0090.jpg

I force bonded with him, picked him up daily (I had the scratches to prove it) and held on to him tightly against my chest, until he wore himself out. It was hard to say the least.
I also sat with him by the hutch and talked to him. Once he was bonded with Petta and moved indoors, he got used to our comings and goings. At first he'd thump and hide as soon as we walked into the room, but meal times brought him out in case he missed the good bits. It seemed to take forever! But he's less nervy and will let me stroke him for a short while and come to me when I have food :lol: (That's how I got him out of his cage to take that photo :lol: )

So don't feel hopeless, it can happen with a lot of detication. :D

bunnymadhouse
21-05-2006, 12:46 AM
UNFORTUNATLY WITH ALL THE OTHER RESCUES , MY OWN BUNS AND A FULL TIME JOB I DONT HAVE ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY FOR INTENSIVE HANDLING :cry:
I WILL JUST DO MY BEST AND HOPE SOMEONE WITH YOUR DEDICATION COMES ALONG WILLING TO TAKE THEM FAULTS AND ALL .

WELL DONE WITH WHAT YOUVE ACHIEVED WITH YOUR BUN :thumb:

doorkeeper
21-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't worry about not having the time to handle them much. What I would do is discover somehting that they really like to eat (I find pieces out of my guinea pig mix works well) and keep some to hand to gove to them every time you pass them. At first you may just have to poke it through the wire and leave them to find it, then they may well come forward expecting it. This turns their expectations from negative to positive. I have had several absolutely terrified rabbits come in. Cherry is now as friendly as can be, and fine with being handled and Firefox is not scared although he still hates being picked up. It is so satisfying when they completely revise their opinions of humans:) I thought both these to were in danger of having heart attacks when handled they were so terrified.

My girl Heather who was also a stray in a cemetary is now twice the rabbit she was. I am quite amazed at how quickly(3 weeks) she has gone from being a walking skeleton to a nice round healthy rabbit. However she is now getting territorial and took a lump out of my finger the other day :roll: She didn't have the energy to be agressive at first :( I'm sure once she is speyed she will settle down.

bunnymadhouse
21-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice and positive comments . i know its a matter of time and patience (and bribery :wink: ) but it seems like such an uphill stuggle when youre first faced with these sorts of cases .

hearing success stories does help .
well , we ll do our best as always . :wink:

Angie

rabswood
22-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm interested in taking on these buns Angie but am not in a position to do so at the moment re accomodation.

The builder who quoted me a price for the work at the bottom of my garden so that I can have a new king size shed and attached run for Bloss and Pips seems to have let me down. I have left him a message as he still hasn't got back to me re a date when he can come and do the work.
I was planning on using the new shed as B and P's accomodation and part storage. This would free up the shed I bought last year which I bought for storing garden furniture. Could add a cat flap put down extra flags and attach a run for these buns.

My main worry about these buns would be health checks. I'm quite happy just to feed them and keep them clean and let them be if a quite life is what they would prefer. And ofcourse they have to be well enough to be spade and neutered which is a big thing for any bun to go through never mind these poor little mites.

Anyway, I am sure you will have them for a while yet Angie, at least they are safe and fed and sheltered.

Rabswood

bunnymadhouse
23-05-2006, 02:25 AM
have pmd you rabswood :wink:

bunnymadhouse
24-05-2006, 04:13 AM
Maggie has a snotty nose , runny eyes and a bit of a wheeze :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rabswood ,
have pmd you again :wink:
Angie

Sooty
24-05-2006, 04:35 AM
All i can do is wish you all the luck in the world. I'm sure you know how quickly buns deteriorate with chesty wheezy things and will get the vet in. i truly hope these little ones pull through. Healing vibes from Lolly , Sooty, Star, Malteser, Twix and Murphy the hamster.

bunnymadhouse
24-05-2006, 04:37 AM
been to the vets tonight . on antibiotics .
fingers , toes and fluffy ears crossed :roll:

vet was quite opptomistic as she is eating well so far and very lively

Sooty
24-05-2006, 04:48 AM
Eating is the best thing for her to regain her strength. Eye on the poos though :lol:

Estelle
24-05-2006, 01:54 PM
People can be so cruel, these poor frightened bunnies :( So glad they have now found someone to show them love and take care of them.
My Hobbes is a very nervous bunny, he doesn't let me stroke him unless he is eating (he loves his food) and picking him up is something I only do when needed (he will sulk afterwards!) But I still love him so much even though he isn't fussy. I'm sure these rabbits will get used to people soon and when they get older having another bunny to live with will increase their confidence as well.
I wish them all speedy recoveries :D

Bunnysam
24-05-2006, 03:59 PM
I've just been reading this with tears in my eyes. How cruel people are :(

Keep us updated on their recovery process. You are doing a great job, bless them.

Sending you the biggest cyber bunny hug and love I can for them all to get better xx

bunnymadhouse
26-05-2006, 04:08 AM
Penny is being fostered where she can get lots of TLC. :D

Merlin has let Tracey pick him up today and has enjoyed a day trashing the run :? :D

And Maggie has almost climbed out on my knee . :D :D She spent the afternoon in the run after i used the pet carrier to move her . She got straight in bless her :D :D

Gem
26-05-2006, 04:26 AM
Thats brilliant news!

See there is hope for them after all!

Fingers crossed they get better and better!

bunnymadhouse
26-05-2006, 05:17 PM
:D :D

bunnygran
01-06-2006, 12:30 AM
I am fostering little Penny for bunnymadhouse. She is still very nervous, but i need help. When I came home from work today. She has had babies. She has covered them up really well. She seems OK but I am not sure what I should do.

I haven't disturbed the nest in any way. Should I just leave Penny to get on with things or should I be doing something. Any help would be gratefully received :)

Gem
01-06-2006, 12:45 AM
:shock:

Ooooh crumbs...
Don't disturb the nest unless mum is well out of the way, you need to check for any dead ones, make sure you rub your hands in the nest, to mask your smell and make you smell of the mum.

After that leave mum too it basically, just feed her some extra to support her while she feeds them

SOAD
01-06-2006, 01:08 AM
put hands In the litter tray first of all. give mom a bit of extra food and only touch the babies if one has fallen from the nest. Get some rubber gloves and make sure you rub your hands in the litter before picking one up. Avoid touching as much as possible and leave mom to do the rest :D

bunnygran
01-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Thanks I will try looking in the nest. I'm a bit nervous to upset things. The other thing is how do I clean her out without disturbing anything.

SOAD
01-06-2006, 02:24 AM
Just clean around the nest, is her toilet area away from the nest? Start a new topic if you're deperate there are quite a few people with kit experiance on here :D

bunnygran
01-06-2006, 02:37 AM
thanks, I will

bunnymadhouse
05-06-2006, 01:54 PM
ohhhh my
MAGGIE HAS HAD BABIES TOO !!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a surprise to come home to :shock: :?

bunnymadhouse
05-06-2006, 06:53 PM
SEEN EM ...SEEN EM...
COUNTED 2 SO FAR...BUT DIDNT WANT TO TOUCH NEST SO MAY BE MORE.

MUCH BIGGER THAN I EXPECTED .

WOW :D :D :D

AWWW BLESS :love: :love:

loopylop
05-06-2006, 06:54 PM
OMg, hope they are all ok xxx

bunnymadhouse
05-06-2006, 10:40 PM
just been to check Maggie and the top of the nest was open a bit .
i could see 2 pink babies and 1 dark one .
thetre totaly furless amnd their skin is shiny and almost transparent .

awwww :love:

rabswood
06-06-2006, 12:58 AM
It's kits everywhere for you bunnymad :shock:

Rabswood

Jai
06-06-2006, 11:37 AM
oh my god some people are just so cruel!!! well it could explain why they didn't like being touched or picked up!!!!

So glad they found their way to you guys :love: they look gorgous

bunnygran
08-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Managed to get a good look at Penny's babies today. She has left the nest uncovered. There are 5 of them. All white with either brown or black bits on them. They all look healthy and gorgeous. One of the babies keeps escaping from the nest. He crawls up to mum, who just ignores him and then he crawls back into the nest. aah!

Penny is coming on great now. She will let us stroke her and take food from our hands. She has stopped leaping away when we go up to her cage and is putting her nose down to be rubbed. She is so much calmer now she has had her babies. She really is a lovely little bunny.

bunnymadhouse
08-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Maggie has had a personality change too . shes much friendlier . almost climbs on my knee .
She has 4 babies 1 black and 3 pink .

:love:

2 of them are huge but the other 2 are smaller . the big tw0 seem to stay together but the other two seem to wander away into different parts of the nest ....hope those two are getting enough milk :?

bunnygran
08-06-2006, 04:09 PM
It sounds as though they are all doing OK. All Penny's babies seem to be around the same size. Over the last couple of days they have grown a lot of hair and their eyes just look as though they are closed now, before their eyes just looked like black spots on their face. I can't wait to have a proper look at them.

Angie66
08-06-2006, 05:33 PM
It sounds as though they are all doing OK. All Penny's babies seem to be around the same size. Over the last couple of days they have grown a lot of hair and their eyes just look as though they are closed now, before their eyes just looked like black spots on their face. I can't wait to have a proper look at them.

:D Neither can we!!! :lol:

sarsimp
08-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Blimey - away for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose!! :lol: Babies everywhere - yep, patiently waiting for pics here too :D

bunnymadhouse
08-06-2006, 10:21 PM
ahhhh ...caught them having milkies at teatime :love: :love: :love:

sola
08-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Awwww no guesses who the dad is then :)

So....piccys?

bunnymadhouse
09-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Awwww no guesses who the dad is then

haaa . Merlin says it was very boring in that soggy box ...he had to find something to do :wink:

poor boy wont be getting up naughty tricks again .... had a vet visit this week and came home without his plums :oops: :? :wink: