• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dumped in a cemetary ...UPDATE...OH BLOOMING HECK !! BABIES

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
look what some one brought us today ...
found dumped in a cemetary in a soggy cardboard box .
left to starve of fight each other to death :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

3 georgeous buns . all at a guess less than 6 month old .

pics in a mo ...

xbunsandkids020.jpg

WE HAVE NAMED THE FAWN AND WHITE ONE PENNY AND THE BLACK AND WHITE ONE MAGGIE .
MAGGIE IS VERY THIN BUT OTHERWISE SEEMS OK , BUT PENNY HAS PATCHES OF FUR MISSING AND BITE WOUNDS AND IS EVEN THINNER :evil: :cry:

xbunsandkids009.jpg

THIS IS THE OTHER BUN A LITTLE BOY WE HAVNT NAMED YET . THINK HE MIGHT BE A MERLIN . HE NEEDS A TRIP TO THE VETS ASAP AS HE HAS 2 LUMPS UNDER HIS TUMMY WHICH FEEL LIKE THEY COULD BE TUMORS . THEY ARE ABOUT AS BIG AS GOLF BALLS :cry: :cry:

xbunsandkids023.jpg

THIS PIC SHOWS HOW SKINNY AND FURLESS POOR PENNY IS . SHE S ABSOLUTLY TERRIFIED :? :evil:

THEY ARE ALL EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND DRINKING LOADS . I DREAD TO THINK HOW LONG THEY ED BEEN LEFT IN THAT BL**DY BOX.

I WONT SAY HOW MAD I AM IM SURE YOU ALL KNOW ALREADY :evil: :evil:

ANGIE

poor poor bunnies..
i hope all three tuck into all their food soon and start putting on weight and re-growing their fur back!...

and fingers crossed for merlin!..

bunnymadhouse said:
xbunsandkids009.jpg

THIS IS THE OTHER BUN A LITTLE BOY WE HAVNT NAMED YET . THINK HE MIGHT BE A MERLIN . HE NEEDS A TRIP TO THE VETS ASAP AS HE HAS 2 LUMPS UNDER HIS TUMMY WHICH FEEL LIKE THEY COULD BE TUMORS . THEY ARE ABOUT AS BIG AS GOLF BALLS :cry: :cry:

Oh no - poor little Merlin. Let us know how he gets on at the vets. :cry:

Poor buns. I hope they'll be okay. I wonder if you could get emergency spays for the girls? I'm betting Merlin's going to be a daddy. :(

Aww :(
If they've all been together, could it be possible his lumps are rather nasty abcesses from bite wounds? Although I suppose if he turned out to have tumours the owner may have dumped him rather than pay for vet treatment :? Fingers crossed it's nothing serious

aww poor things :( Hope they find lovely new homes - Penny is gorgeous! Well they all are :) Hope Merlin's going to be OK :shock:

/

Poor little things..people continue to astound me in their cruelty and stupidity :(
Sending hugs to these gorgeous bunniues and hoping the care you give them gets them back to full health soon xx

Oh my god that is soo heartbreaking..i am so glad they are safe. Makes you think how many buns are out there in the same conditions :cry:

Awww the poor little bunnies.

Sending special get well soon vibes for them all, especially little Merlin

Hugs for you Angie!

Oh the poor thing. So lucky they were found. People continue to astound me everyday with the cruelty they dish out! :cry:

I hope they will all be ok !!

Back