• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iris's uterus don't look if squeemish

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok on the bottom a normal uterine horn, the top is the infected one!!!!!! i can't beleive the size of it!!!!

Picture625.jpg

Picture628.jpg

Picture627.jpg

******* HELL PHIL :shock: :shock: :shock: glad she is ok and hope she makes a speedy recovery from her spey
:D
Eve x

Eve I know!!!!! Hazel kept it for me as she knew i would want to see it!!! So i took pics as i thought you lot might like to see it to!!!!! I can't beleive that came out of a little bun like Iris! And i think she is feeling aloit better as she had a small hop is is now lying stretched out!!!

Estelle said:
ewww! I had to look though :shock: :lol: Which bit is the uterine horn? :? :?

the big swollen bit, and the little bit underneath the bit underneath is what it should look like!!

That is amazing to see, although ewwwww, i too couldn't resist having a peek. :lol:

colliewoman said:
how on earth did that fit inside a bunny :shock: :shock: :shock:

Excactly what i thought!!!!!

And Lou i know!!! Very grosss but too interesting to pass up!

It looks huge. :shock:

It now makes sense to me why Molly weighs less than Piper, despite being a slightly bigger bunny. We weighed her AFTER her spay. :shock: :lol:

Good grief Phil...! :shock: To think she wasn't speyed here as I thought she was too old to go through it and it could have cost her her life :( ..just goes to show how important speying is......so glad she has a wonderful bunny mum and sending lots of love your way xx

No wonder she was not feeling the 'may west'!!
Hope Iris now goes on to make a full recovery.
Thanks for posting the piccies Phill, really interesting!!
Janex

Phill said:
Ali it is huge!!! It's not supposed to be anywhere near that size!!!

Blimey - I've just worked out where the middle of it is (or at least where it's supposed to be). Didn't realise when I first looked at it that ALL of that was the swelling. :oops: :oops:

oh my goodness!!! Im glad Iris is doing ok and has got rid of that.. must have been very uncomfortable having all that squashed into her :shock:

Back