• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparkey

Removed his own stitches but did a lovely job and the scar looks good and is healing well, his fur is growing back and he is happy and bouncing about :D :D :D :D He may encounter problems later on with weight bearing but for now its all good and we are chuffed to bits :D :D :D

Awww bless little Sparkey, glad he's recovering well! Have you got any photos, I'm sure we'd all love to see the little tripod if he's not too shy??

It is really difficult to take pictures of him due to his colour and you can't really notice the leg is gone :shock: :shock: Will have another go and post some if i manage to get some :D :D
He had a little paddy at me this morning and bit me :shock: :shock: I was cleaning up some poo the sort he should eat and it was all dry and stood in so had been there some time and he flew at me teeth out and boxing, i was gobsmacked, he was fine to be stroked but as soon as i went back to the poo he went for me again, he keeps leaving quite a few so i am not sure what is going on there, any ideas???????

:shock: How bizarre! I wonder if he sees it as a territory thing, they sometimes do those stinky squishy poos to mark their territory don't they? Maybe he is afraid that without his poos he is going to end up submissive to Tilly again? Or maybe he is just used to being cleaned so often and actually sees it as a bit of a comfort thing? I suspect it's something to do with his territory though as he is ok with you the rest of the time :?

I know what you mean about the photos though, black buns are really difficult to get a good picture of!

Beany does this when I clean out her normal poo from her cage. I think it's a territorial thing and have read that rabbits don't like their area being cleaned :?

Back