• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad is a softie !!!!!

lou

Warren Scout
Fudge is on the move..................to a bigger house........... I can't believe my mum and dad have agreed to let me buy fudge a playhouse to live in. I didn't even go on about it, i was mearly telling them about the different set ups you guys have and when i mention playhouse, my dad said that's not a bad idea!!! seeing as he'd taking up where fudge's hutch was suppose to be with a water butt!!!! I will put her hutch in the playhouse, but I'm so happy that she will be able to stretch her legs 24/7. Mind you I've still got to find out exactly where it's allowed to go and lay slabs. I will attach a run too!!!!!!!!! oh and piccies on here when it's all done.
oh i really don't know the point of this post, but i'm just so excited for fudge bun.....................although secretly I hope once fudge has more room i can try again and persuading them to let me get her a boyfriend.

Here is the big softie......not the most flattering but think he's concentrating on the tv............
Not sure whos most comfy!!!!!!???

3b1ac3a8.jpg

0092ba83.jpg

He calls fudge his little friend and even looks like he's welling up when she looks at him or gives him bunny kisses :love:

Does your dad know he has been posted on a bunny forum on the WWW?!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, I'm excited for you!

Your dad definitely is a star! :D :D :D

When I first got Charlie, my dad didn't approve, however, dad came to love him! When I brought Charlie in to the lounge to play, dad would always hurry and get his play tunnel, even though dad was quite ill :wink: :wink: :wink: . Then when dad had to go into a nursing home, I was allowed to take Charlie to see him, one day I would take Robbie our dog, and another day it was Charlie's turn!

Sadly, we lost dad, but for his funeral, we had a big grey rabbit, made of flowers for him from Charlie Bun, and a big golden dog made of flowers from our dog Robbie.

It just goes to show - buns melt everyone's hearts!!!

Carol xxx

P.S. Don't forget those piccies! and make sure you drop subtle hints to your dad, about getting that boyfriend!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does your dad know he has been posted on a bunny forum on the WWW?!!!!!
Funny you should say that but no I've not told him yet....he's away for a few days !!!!!! Fudge has been looking for him!!!!
He might not even remember me taking the piccies cuz he'd had a wee bit of alcohol and was watching the tv :lol: :lol: :lol:

lou said:
Does your dad know he has been posted on a bunny forum on the WWW?!!!!!
Funny you should say that but no I've not told him yet....he's away for a few days !!!!!! Fudge has been looking for him!!!!
He might not even remember me taking the piccies cuz he'd had a wee bit of alcohol and was watching the tv :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwww he'll be proud to have his piccie posted on RU!!
Makes him an honourary RU member!!
:D :D
Janex

Bunny Land said:
Awww, I'm excited for you!

Your dad definitely is a star! :D :D :D

When I first got Charlie, my dad didn't approve, however, dad came to love him! When I brought Charlie in to the lounge to play, dad would always hurry and get his play tunnel, even though dad was quite ill :wink: :wink: :wink: . Then when dad had to go into a nursing home, I was allowed to take Charlie to see him, one day I would take Robbie our dog, and another day it was Charlie's turn!

Sadly, we lost dad, but for his funeral, we had a big grey rabbit, made of flowers for him from Charlie Bun, and a big golden dog made of flowers from our dog Robbie.

It just goes to show - buns melt everyone's hearts!!!

Carol xxx

How lovely, it made my eyes go all watery.

It just goes to show - buns melt everyone's hearts

ahhhhhhhhhhh carol that was really sweet

Awwwwww he'll be proud to have his piccie posted on RU!!
Makes him an honourary RU member!!

oh jane, that did make me chuckle cuz I'm not sure what he'd think of that!!! but i think secretly he likes to hear the bunny tales i tell him from off here :D oh so does my mum, she is a softie with fudge too, but she always has been :wink:

Thanks guys :) :)

It just shows, the love of animals must be passed down from parents to children. Dad grew up in Ireland and used to own and race greyhounds. However, he was definitely very rare!!! Dad kept every single Greyhound as a pet in the house with him and when they retired, it just meant that they took life a little bit slower!! lounging on the sofas and beds in the house!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dad couldn't bear to part with them, in the end it was dad who retired from racing them, because he had a house full of retired pet greyhounds who used to sulk when they saw their buddies getting ready to race, when they couldn't :wink: :wink: :wink: Dad was definitely a big softie and spoiled them all rotten until the end of their days. He never forgot any of their names :) :) :)

Carol xxx

Back