• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco...how gorgeous is she!!!!! :-D

Veronica

Mama Doe
She is goooooorgeous! :D:D:D:D

1co1.jpg

1co2.jpg

1co3.jpg

1co4.jpg

1co5.jpg

I'm in love!!! I've always loved tans and she's a beaut! I wish they were more common around here. There's maybe 5 on Petfinder at a time and they're always on the other side of the country.

Not like I need another bunny.

So is she the little lady that she looks, or is she a spitfire?

naturestee said:
I'm in love!!! I've always loved tans and she's a beaut! I wish they were more common around here. There's maybe 5 on Petfinder at a time and they're always on the other side of the country.

Not like I need another bunny.

So is she the little lady that she looks, or is she a spitfire?

She's an absolute little babe. Honestly! The loving, friendly little girl I've ever come across! :D

she is stunning :D
we once had a stray like this into the surgery and she had a great nature, unfortunately at that time i had no room and couldnt squeeze in another :( she did go to a good rescue in the end.

is this a foster or a keeper? :wink:

aawww she's adorable!!! Bet Zeubin wont be able to resist those beautiful eyes!... and ears... and legs :wink: :lol:

Back