• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Dobbs has met is new partner

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Mr Dobbs is meeting his new partner Candy for the first time this week (well 2nd realy they met at the vets when they were both being neutered). He is going to runnybunny off here. He was one lucky bunster as he will be spoiled and loved something chronic. Even if Candy doesn't like him he is still going to them as he will be sharing Amy's bedroom.
:D :D :D :D

I hve never known a bun like him, I feel sorry for Karen, she will have her work cut out with 2 mischievious buns :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure their will be loads of piccies on here soon but the bonding went really well at my end and Dobbs as gone to his new home tonight.

Things all seem well at this end too. Dobbs has chased candy round my dining room, kitchen and indoor run since arriving with candy doing nothing more than running away. They have seperate cages and before I managed to get dobb's cage sorted out he had jumped into candys and candy promptly jumped out and went into her run and things as I said have carried on like that. Dobb's on the other hand seemed quite happy to run around sniffing and playing as though he'd been here forever, following me around to see what I was up to and coming for a cuddle. I really hope they can become best friends and live together but if not dobb's will live in amys room, candy will live in the dining room and they can play together round the house if they want to.

They are now in their respective cages all bedded down with food, water, toys etc, both are eating and cleaning themselves but ignoring each other, is this a good sign.

I think it may be time for me to give them a bit of space to have a chat and get to know each other. Anyway, I've taken some pic's mainly of dobb's with candy back end dissapearing into the distance and will get them posted tomorrow. Little mans sitting here next to me in his cage with his head nodding and his eyes half closed, think it might have been an exhausting evening for him in more ways than one :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Fingers crossed that they make friends.

Karen x

Back