• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Big??

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Ok - French Lop baby bun (max 3 mths old), is now bigger than all my other rabbits (including a Rex), except my New Zealand white.

She's in a dog crate at the min, but we are stepping up the litter training, so she can be loose full time :oops:

Best of it is, her ears still look too big for her :shock:

According to my Breed Reference Book a good weight for an adult French Lop is 5.5kg!!
Hope thats the WHOLE Wabbit and not just the EARS!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

JCO said:
According to my Breed Reference Book a good weight for an adult French Lop is 5.5kg!!

Janex

:shock: My New Zealand is 5kg. I think she will be there in a few weeks at this rate.

Angie65 said:
JCO said:

Janex

:shock: My New Zealand is 5kg. I think she will be there in a few weeks at this rate.

:shock: :shock:

Ooooo Errrrrrr!!

:lol: :lol:

Janex

There's one on stories & photos - Piccies from my mobile a couple of weeks back. Will take more!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: My Storm is almost 5kg and he's now around 8 months old, I've been told that frenchies could keep growing and filling out for up to 12 months :shock: and storm was the runt!!!! :shock: :? :? I remember rescueing him at around 4 months old, he was such a tiny little thing, much smaller than the average baby frenchie weighing around 1kg :? it was fun watching him grow!. Gypsy, my lionhead is wondering what happened to that tiny bunny half her size when she sees a big, clumsy loppy frenchie thing thundering around :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have fun watching your lovely frenchie grow :D ( and eat you out of house and home :shock: :lol: )

I've seen Frenchie's much bigger than 5kg, had one sat on my lap and made it go dead! Weighed more than my conti's do!!!!

bunnymadhouse said:
AHHHH . ANGIE YOU SHOULD COME AND MEET hOPE . HES NOW A BIG GIRLIE AND STILL GROWING AT ABOUT 9 MONTHS :shock: :wink:

Ooo Bunny hugs from Hope :D

Barley is getting some weird markings too - kind of grey on her nose & ears. She was all one colour before :D

Back