• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got a hutch like this...?

Wow that's a really good price! A decent double hutch is £180!

Must keep them in mind for when we move and I can expand my bunny family!

Wow that's a really good price! A decent double hutch is £180!

Must keep them in mind for when we move and I can expand my bunny family!

I've got a feeling that the one pictured might actually be £300. Not sure if the princess castle 2 is the same as the princess house - can't access the web link at the mo'. :roll:

If I were rich! I'd have a little village of them! Paint them all pink and purple and the bunnies would have a better place to live than me!

If I were rich! I'd have a little village of them! Paint them all pink and purple and the bunnies would have a better place to live than me!

How fab would that be!!!!!!!!!

Jack and Milly want one - there is a heated discussion about the colour as we speak!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grrr I cant ever see anything from ebay when I am at work they block the site... I guess they think the kids would go shopping on it! lol
Will check it out later

OMG they are amazing!!! As soon as we get an outside area we'd love to get a nice-looking, functional house for the bunnies... I think I've found the supplier! :D

AMETHYST

Back