• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piper loves Molly to bits (literally)

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Piper and Molly have been together for nearly 2 months now and have bonded really well...
bunnies002.jpg

But in the same way that Molly developed a bald patch on the back of one of her ears, she is now developing a baldy nose :? :shock:
bunnies022.jpg

I noticed today that whenever Piper is drinking she sticks her nose underneath him for grooming. As he is busy drinking he just grooms her nose a few times and then goes back to drinking again. So I guess this must be how her latest baldy patch is developing...
bunnies013.jpg

She has really let herself go now she is an old married bun. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

A couple of bonded buns I have had have become eye-lashless/whiskerless as grooming gets at bit out of hand!!

You have two LOVELY Rexes :love: :D

Janex

they look like rex's? i have never held a rex bunny but from the pics they look very velverty i got to have a hold of one :lol:

I want to stroke a rex!

I think it would be very theraputic, and at the moment, I am in need of therapy!

Piper's fur is very velvety, but Molly's isn't.

When one of my friends stroked Piper for the first time she literally squealed with delight at how soft he was. :lol: :lol:

Back