• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help?

am I reading it right? she wants £80 for them? :shock: She should pay anyone who takes on 8 rabbits for her!

I just emailed her offering advice. So she didn't work out she had an allergy before the bun got pregnant? Ok we don't know the full story, but talk about irresponsible!

well fair enough the dog and parrots cause allergy - but the rabbits seem to live in a hutch outside, so why can't she at least let the mum wean her babies before moving them? - they will go for snake food if she's not careful :(

I wish I knew about baby buns :(
Is there a Rescue that can help, if we raise the £80? (yes I'm volunteering :oops: )

Aww, so sad :( I wish I could help too :( I can donate a tenner to the cause though, if it helps? :)

Can she not keep them until they're weaned? :(

Beany said:
Aww, so sad :( I wish I could help too :( I can donate a tenner to the cause though, if it helps? :)

Can she not keep them until they're weaned? :(

I don't know. have emailed :(

Angie65 have you pm'd Bunnymad house (Angie) she might be able to take them in if the woman will keep hold of them until the are weaned?
I'll contribute a fiver towards the cost.

Rabswood

Well, If it comes to hand rearing i might be able to help, atm thats all i could do, and even that depends on Mum, Sorry :cry: xx

Back