PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Look What I Have Seen.......Calling all Nethie-aholics

Jack's-Jane
06-05-2006, 12:37 PM
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3469

:love: :love: :love: :love:

:D :D

Janex

Jayne
06-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Ahhhh little sweetheart :D Nicola C DON'T look!!!

Spacegirl
06-05-2006, 12:42 PM
"Nobody loves me." Awwww! Bless him!

AlisonA
06-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Ahahahahahahaahhaaaaa I've met Fred loads of times, he is just soooo adorable :love: I have a feeling (and I may be wrong) that Caroline has just had a little girlie nethie come in, that she is planning to try and pair with him after her spay :D

PS Don't forget Fred's snuffly older brother Thomas: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2933

Snowflakes mummy
06-05-2006, 04:26 PM
awwww :love: How can people do that to the poor boy... he's absolutely lovely!

elve
06-05-2006, 05:14 PM
aww I just love nethies :D

loopylop
07-05-2006, 05:17 AM
You know, until I seen a nethy in the fluff, I didn't relaise how gorgeous they really were! They are the tiniest little buns ever! They are so cute!

ahh how I wish I could have a bun in every breed! :lol: :lol: I'd still like a frenchie... a nethy...... more lionheads :love: and lops.... :lol: :lol:

Aww, but poor Little Fred :cry: :cry:

I need a bigger house :lol:

Jack's-Jane
07-05-2006, 05:43 AM
You know, until I seen a nethy in the fluff, I didn't relaise how gorgeous they really were! They are the tiniest little buns ever! They are so cute!

ahh how I wish I could have a bun in every breed! :lol: :lol: I'd still like a frenchie... a nethy...... more lionheads :love: and lops.... :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmmmm, me too.

....and a bigger BANK BALANCE :roll: :roll:

Janex

loopylop
07-05-2006, 05:47 AM

Hmmmmmmm, me too.

....and a bigger BANK BALANCE :roll: :roll:

Janex

Yes that is true!

As much as I would love more, I know that two is really my limit (as well as the 2 guineas).... I don't know how you do it with 31 :o

But at least I know my 2 will get everything they could ever need... looking at rabbits in need is heartbreaking, but at least there is 2 buns in my living room who are loved, well fed, cared for etc etc etc and thats 2 more that aren't in rescues! :wink:

deborah
07-05-2006, 10:20 PM
omg, it has the same name and looks just like my x farther in law.....surly it cant be.....no.....no.....

but then again :shock: