• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh My Look What I Have Seen.......Calling all Nethie-aholics

You know, until I seen a nethy in the fluff, I didn't relaise how gorgeous they really were! They are the tiniest little buns ever! They are so cute!

ahh how I wish I could have a bun in every breed! :lol: :lol: I'd still like a frenchie... a nethy...... more lionheads :love: and lops.... :lol: :lol:

Aww, but poor Little Fred :cry: :cry:

I need a bigger house :lol:

loopylop said:
You know, until I seen a nethy in the fluff, I didn't relaise how gorgeous they really were! They are the tiniest little buns ever! They are so cute!

ahh how I wish I could have a bun in every breed! :lol: :lol: I'd still like a frenchie... a nethy...... more lionheads :love: and lops.... :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmmmm, me too.

....and a bigger BANK BALANCE :roll: :roll:

Janex

JCO said:
loopylop said:

Hmmmmmmm, me too.

....and a bigger BANK BALANCE :roll: :roll:

Janex

Yes that is true!

As much as I would love more, I know that two is really my limit (as well as the 2 guineas).... I don't know how you do it with 31 :eek:

But at least I know my 2 will get everything they could ever need... looking at rabbits in need is heartbreaking, but at least there is 2 buns in my living room who are loved, well fed, cared for etc etc etc and thats 2 more that aren't in rescues! :wink:

omg, it has the same name and looks just like my x farther in law.....surly it cant be.....no.....no.....

but then again :shock:

Back