• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy is back from the vets....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I took Darcy to the vets this morning for a manicure and a pedicure (too scared to do it myself in case I miss and hurt him). I got the vet to check his toothy pegs just in case and they're perfect. He said that Darcy is the healthiest best cared for bunny he sees!! Sorry but I just felt so proud and happy that I wanted to share. Its far more down to Darcy than to me.... :D

Awww!!!

I took Ted and Dougal to the vets the other week for their jabs, they were both so well behaved, which surprised me a lot, I was very proud of them!

Aw that's fantastic! :D I took Miffy in for her second vaccine the other week and the vet was SO taken with her! He said she was beautiful and that he loved her deep, soft fur! I was such a proud bunny mummy and Harry was a very proud bunny daddy!!

I know how you feel, it's so gratifying to know that professionals see the care you take over your bunnies!

AMETHYST

Back