• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vote Liberal Bunnycrat!!!

I was at work on Thursday... and the week before I had ordered a pet buggy off ebay - sad I know...
And I said to my work colleagues that if the buggy arrived on thursday I would take the bunny voting... They were like yeah right mad bunny girl!
Well I got home, and the buggy was there... so what did I do !! I took my baby girl voting!
The people who were working for the voting thing said it was the highlight of their day... I took pictures to! to prove to my workmates I did it... Now they think I need help!
So only thing to do was to show you bunny mad lot to :)
She absolutely loves the buggy, as do I!
So here you go!

votingbunny017.jpg

Outside the polling station just 5 doors down from my house!

votingbunny027.jpg

In the voting booth!

votingbunny030.jpg

Each vote counts!!!

Enjoy --x--

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's hilarious!!!! Glad she liked the buggy, too!!

AMETHYST

Do they do double human and rabbit ones?? lol thats great if i didn't have the baby i would DEF get one! :lol:

On a scale of one to ten how silly did you feel with a pet buggy?
I've considered getting one as I could then take both buns out (to the vets or across town to my parent's) without a second pair of hands to carry one of them but I'm worried about the embarrassment factor and also passing dogs off the lead.

Hmmm on a scale of one to ten on how silly I feel having a pet buggy probably a 1.5! To be honest its perfect for her..
If there's a bus problem I can walk her to the vets without constantly shaking her about carrying her in her carrier... she prefers the buggy to the carrier by a mile!
And even sits in it at home without any encouragement...
I reccommed them... not at an extortionate price though... get one cheaper...
Mine was off ebay.
Its also safer from dogs than her carrier was... but her and dogs seem to get on :? I think shes more likely to do them damage if she needed to... and the meshing is really strong on this one.

fab, fab , super fab, where did you get it from and how well prtected is your lovely un from dogs and small children?

Got it off ebay :)
wouldnt let young kids near her or it... without me being there... and dogs notice her less in this... cos I think they just think there's a baby in there! lol... looks like a real buggy which is probably why... will post more pictures of it so everyone can get a better look.

Snowflakes mummy said:
Got it off ebay :)
wouldnt let young kids near her or it... without me being there... and dogs notice her less in this... cos I think they just think there's a baby in there! lol... looks like a real buggy which is probably why... will post more pictures of it so everyone can get a better look.

I found one seller on ebay selling them for 39.99 on a buy it now option, is that what you got or should I keep looking?

Stupid thing only just let me know this had been replied to - hoe er many days later - sorry!
I would keep looking around I am sure somewhere on ebay would do it cheaper... may have to wait though :s

Back