• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Jack's new girl.....Milly!!!

jay

Mama Doe
Went to pick Milly up last sunday. It was lust at first sight for Jack and poor Milly had to put up with his determined advances until tuesday when he finally began to calm down!!

Milly being coaxed out of the carrier box by a helpful Jack.
areYouIn.jpg

Milly looking rather overwhelmed by the days events.
millyByCage.jpg

Discovering her new cage
introMilly.jpg

Finding a nice safe spot under the table for a clean.
millyUnderTable.jpg

But it isn't long before Jack is after a "little fun"!!
chaseI.jpg

He's quite determined.....
chaseIII.jpg

....that is until he spots that dinner has been served! Milly looks very relieved.
foodShare.jpg

By the power of pellets!! Peace is restored!!
foodShareII.jpg

Milly is a lionhead cross - she's got tuff's of hair behind her ears rather than a full "lionhead". She looks fluffier in real life that she does in the photo's for some reason!!

They are now a fully bonded pair! The photo of them eating dinner together was taken after her being home only a few hours so I think it was always going to be a dead cert to work!

After their dinner on an evening they always stretch out in the middle of the dining next to each other - its so cute! Like a little old couple settling down in front of the tv!!

Milly is very untame but is now eating directly from my hand (I'm hand feeding her every evening - it takes about an hour but is so worth it!) She is also comming really close to me - so long as I sit still on the floor she hops round me nudging my feet as she passes! Just a week ago she wouldn't come anywhere near me.

Jack also demands to be hand fed now and jumps all over me if I don't! Demanding little sod! :love:

Back