• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Share nicely now!

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
O/H caught the bunnies fighting over the water bottle the other night, very cute and funny :D He ended up giving them a bowl as well just to keep the peace!

Awwww how cute! I reckon the bunny-not-drinking comes to join in because it thinks it might get a groom while the other bunny is busy licking things :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so cute!!! I think you should buy another water bottle before things get out of hand. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But mine have two, and they insist on using the same one :shock: :roll: Contrary creatures! (but very cute.)
That's a lovely picture, you have very cute bunnies, Fairy Angel

AprilShower said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so cute!!! I think you should buy another water bottle before things get out of hand. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the first time they've fought over it in 3/4 months! O/H was very pleased to capture this bit of footage!

HS said:
That's a lovely picture, you have very cute bunnies, Fairy Angel

Thanks! I think so too but then I am a biased bunny mummy! :lol:

AlisonA said:
Awwww how cute! I reckon the bunny-not-drinking comes to join in because it thinks it might get a groom while the other bunny is busy licking things :lol:

But with my two it's usually a case of Bella happily drinking away and then Marlon coming over and squashing her so he can get the water instead. :roll:

Awwwwwww!!!!! That made me smile! :lol:

I find that even my two, who are in separate cages, one will hear the other drinking and decide to have a drink themselves! It does my head in when I'm trying to sleep! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back