• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bob and Esmerelda's house

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Hope this works...Thought you all might like to see Bob and Esmerelda's house- I built the run all on my own and not being a DIYer I was very proud of myself!! :)
I actually used the instructions on Bunnyhuggers website, so thank you very much!
I just need to pave under the run now....

S4010278-crop2.jpg

Unfortunately I've done something to the USB port on my computer so can't put any photos of the buns themselves yet!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW! That`s the biggest hutch and run i`ve ever seen!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

mandy said:
Hope this works...Thought you all might like to see Bob and Esmerelda's house- I built the run all on my own and not being a DIYer I was very proud of myself!! :)
I actually used the instructions on Bunnyhuggers website, so thank you very much!
I just need to pave under the run now....

S4010278-crop.jpg

Unfortunately I've done something to the USB port on my computer so can't put any photos of the buns themselves yet!

Err - you could pave that with a pebble?? :lol:

Thank you!
It probably looks a bit odd with the run in front of the door but it was the only was to do it as theres a 5ft drop down to the patio to the right of the play house!

Back