• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mopsy's first day in the garden!!!!!!

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck
here is my new baby mopsy rescued from an evil child who picked her up by her ears!!!! she seems very settles but for 10 weeks she is a big girl anyone knwo her breed?
e08b8451.jpg

13aefff7.jpg

35b50c10.jpg

aww thank you i had said no more while i have a smallish garden but i couldnt let her stay with the evil child!!!! so my heart gave in and she came home! james wasnt too impressed until he found out why i got her! :shock:

i told james tonight that mopsy will be big he has already begun ideas for a "princess pad" as he put it he will make a huge cage for her, see i knew i loved him for a reason :lol:

awwww she is very cute and a little chinchilla-rey (is that a word?! :lol: ) looking, they tend to grow fairly large.

i am coming round to the fact she is gonna be a big girly :lol: all mine are fairly small except old rupert the big hunki shall keep you all updated on her growing :D

Back