• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had my bunny home after Spay...

pepsi

Alpha Buck
Hi All :D
Just to let you all know i bought Pepsi home yesterday she is fine, when i first got her and put her in her hutch it was awful she just layed there with her head down, it was really scary........so i went and got her a dandelion leaf which she gobbled up very very quickly...then after that she was running up and down her hutch :shock: Now she is fine, she has been eating all her greens, still a bit shy not quite her normal self, probably scared what im going to do to her.
I had to syringe some medicne to her this morning which i thought would be very hard, turns out she loves it was licking her lips yum yum :lol:
I would like to say thank you very much to every one for all there advice, its been a real help :D

That's encouraging news!! Going to get Beany in an hour or so, so hope she does as well as Pepsi :)

I just been home to see her on my lunch, she was very quiet untill i produced another dandelion leaf :lol: :lol:
she was laying down, then she flopped over on her back..........is that ok, does that mean that she is just chilling/relaxing..... :? She got back up again then layed stretched right out :?

you might find it's the warm weather making her less active - my bunnies are all flopped at the moment too! Hope she's OK - make sure she has plenty to drink too - If you put a splash of apple juice in her water dish she might lap it up more?

Back