• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she is at it again!!!!!!!!!

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck
Some of you may remeber about 4 months ago i posted that my inka dinka doo (black lionehead) was having a phantom pregnancy and she was using a sprout as a baby :lol: well this morning while i was giving my babies breakfast and letting them out in the garden i noticed she has made another nest! thats the 2nd time this year!!! anyone know why she keeps doing this? :shock: does she want babies? she is currently not neutered but she was booked but my vet was sick so she is re booked for july (didnt realise vets were so booked!) someone please help my poor dinka i cant give her another sprout

My Holly has recently made a nest and pulled all the fur from her dewlap, made her look tiny without it!!!

she hasn't done it since but i am getting her spayed soon.

Its natural to have phantom pregnancy's until she is done - i souldn't worry about it too much!

id give a couple of sprouts jusrt because i think its cute! :lol:

It's her hormones not any concious choice :) Could be the warm weather triggered it or just one of those things. Her hormones think she's pregnant so her instincts make her built a nest :)

awwww thank you she is the only one who has ever done it i was worried she might have got a bit frisky with a male then remeber they are all done :lol: :lol: :lol: except jack :shock: but he lives inside

Back