• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

home grown grass and dandylions.

deborah

Alpha Buck
this is my plan,

using 2 lts soda bottles i will cut it round the center about 3" up from bottom.

fill it with growing mediun and plant seeds i have. ( grass , cress, dandilion, parsly ect) seeds are very cheap from B& M.

I will cover seeds and replace the top of bottle , i make a slit up the side of the top half of bottle of about 2" so it fits in easy.

it should provide a good growing environment , i will need to keep watering and we will see how we do.

pics will follow.

Sounds like a good idea :D
I'm too lazy to grow my own plants...I just go out and buy dandilion, parsley, etc. from the store :oops: :roll: :lol:

xxx

Charliesangel said:
Sounds like a good idea :D
I'm too lazy to grow my own plants...I just go out and buy dandilion, parsley, etc. from the store :oops: :roll: :lol:

xxx

hang on....you can BUY dandilion?! :shock:
i thought it grew pretty much everywhere (despite the best efforts of both Enya and Joey, our lawn is covered with it!) its hard to imagine a market for it.

Back